7.

WARNING: two smut scenes in this chapter!

"He was, abusive.." I said as I looked down at my food.

Yonghee was silent, but softened up his stare. "I'm sorry..if it's too personal you don't have to talk about it." He replied as he bit his lip.

"Well, it's fine." I ate some of my food and began to speak. "Only jinyoung knows.."

Yonghee nodded and continued to eat his food.

"Well to lighten up the mood a bit, I think you're a pretty good actor."

I blushed at the comment. I never really got that much compliments when it came to my acting, people always said I needed improvement, and jinyoung gave me different kinds of compliments.

"thank you.."

"Always." Yonghee giggled.

After eating dinner and talking, we decided it was best for us to head back to C9 and part ways.

"Dinner was nice." Yonghee said as I drove back to c9. "Plus, you're a pretty interesting guy."

"I'll take that as a good thing." I said as I giggled. I stopped at a light and turned towards Yonghee. "Are you going to be alright?"

"Hm? Oh yeah. I'll be fine.."

"Call me okay?" I said.

When we arrived I got out of Yonghee's car and saw jinyoung standing outside the building.

"There you are! I've been waiting here for an hour." Jinyoung said as he walked over to me.

"Sorry, I forgot to text and tell you that I went out with Yonghee."

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go get something to munch on but I guess you're full!"

I waved to Yonghee and he waved back. He drove off and I was left with jinyoung, who was ranting.

"Oh yeah, you totally have the hots for him." Jinyoung snarled.

"Okay, so what? He's a really nice guy baebae."

"Oh? BaeBae?" He said as he blushed. "Don't call me that Hyunsuk!"

"And why not?"

"Because, we aren't dating." He replied with sass. "-yet."

I laughed and hit his arm. "Funny." I replied.

Jinyoung frowned and furrowed his brows once more. "Who said I was kidding?"

I widened my eyes. Yeah, jinyoung was flirty, but he flirted with all the male actors at C9. He was the companies flirt, which was why he was casted in most of the romantic movies.

I got home and finally checked my phone. I saw that I had over 200 texts from Seunghun, and 97 missed calls.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the messages that appeared on my phone screen.

Seunghun:
baby, please. let me talk to you.
  delivered 4:34pm

yonghee you can't ignore me forever.
  delivered 4:35pn

please come back.
  delivered 4:36