6.

"How long have you been acting for?" Yonghee asked me, he seemed to have been in a better mood.

"Since I was about 15 , I used to model when I was younger but I was discovered and C9 recruited me to be an actor."

"Oh that's nice, you're pretty handsome so I see why." Yonghee said.

I choked. He called me handsome?! I laughed it off. "Thank you, you aren't too bad yourself." I replied.

"Anyways, old are you?"

"I'm 17." I replied. "Yes I'm young I know, don't need to tell me."

"Ah, I wasn't going to say that."

"Haha, well I'm one of the younger actors, thus why I needed an assistant."

"Why exactly did your last assistant leave?"

"Oh, he just got sick of me. Most of them do. I hope you don't though, you're wayyy better than the others and I've only had you for like 2 days now."

"So umm where's your co star?"

"He left, he had some business to do. I'm sorry if he's a little pushy with you, he' was like that with the others too."

"It's fine, I tend to let it slide. Plus maybe he'll grow on me."

As I was eating my donut, I got crumbs all over my suit. Yonghee noticed and grabbed a napkin to wipe it off.

"Oh, thanks, I'm a messy person!" I said as I laughed.

"Oh don't worry, I'm a clean freak."

"Are you feeling better by any chance?" I asked as I drank a glass of milk.

"A bit." He answered. "It's almost dinner time, maybe I should go since today has been a slow day, you don't need me right?"

"Wait, stay." I said as I grabbed his hand. He blushed and turned to face me.

"O-Okay.." he replied as he sat back down.

"Why don't I take you out to dinner? I feel like I owe you one." I offered.

"No no, please, you don't owe me a thing hyunsuk."

"But I want to, my treat." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Let me change into some normal clothes and put on a rain jacket."

I went to go get changed.

I put on a black long sleeve shirt with some ripped jeans. I also put on my thick coat and headed out.

"Okay! I'm done." I announced. Yonghee smiled softly and held up his keys.

"Where are we heading?" He asked.

"Somewhere casual, I'm not a fancy person believe it or not."

"Wow, Yoon Hyunsuk, C9's greatest actor, isn't all high class?" He teased.

"Nope, outside of C9, I'm a normal teen."

"Oh jeez, you clearly don't know the struggles of college."

"Well, does acting school count?"

Yonghee smirked and hit my arm. "Nope, not even close."

"Hey this  may be a weird request but, may I drive your car?" I asked. "I mean I want to surprise you."

"How do I know I can trust you? What if you kidnap me?"

"Dude! for reals? It's not like that come on!"

"Okay okay, I'm kidding."

I began driving his car to this restaurant I really liked, it was at the edge of town. It was always nice and quiet at this time, and it was nice to get away from the country side for a while.

I parked the car and stepped out. "Wow!" Yonghee said as he looked at the scenery.

"The hills..the stars." He whispered.

"Alright we can sight see later, I'm hungry." I said as I grabbed his hand. He blushed and we walked inside.

"Hello boys, what can I get ya?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have ramen please." I said. "Me too." Yonghee spoke.

She nodded and walked off. The restaurant was completely empty, it was just Yonghee and I, and some workers that worked the night shift.

"Man this place is quiet. I'm surprise you like it." Yonghee said as he laughed.

God I loved his laugh, I don't know why but, I haven't even known him for a week and it seems like I'm falling for him. I promised I wouldn't fall in love again.

"I come here to relax."

"It's pretty relaxing, I should come here more."

"Mhm, it's a perfect place to study for your exams."

Sooner or later our food came and we began to dig in. "Mmm the ramen is no joke!" Yonghee commented.

"Best ramen in town, this place is seriously underrated."

We started talking more about our personal lives and such, things started to get personal and I didn't really mind much, I wasn't used to talking to my assistants about these things however.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Yonghee asked.

I was taken a back, was he seriously asking me this? I had never told anyone except jinyoung, but other than that it has never been brought up.

—flashback

I had a boyfriend named Kuanlin, he was a foreign student but we got along pretty well. I had a huge crush on him, we met at acting school.

We started dating, and things were fine at first, then he started to get a little crazy.

"What do you mean? Beomgyu is just a co star! We aren't even talking after shooting." I said to kuanlin as he yelled at me.

"What the hell do you mean?! I saw you guys talking yesterday! Don't lie to me Hyunsuk." He yelled as he grabbed my waist.

"What are you doing?!"

Kuanlin slapped me and I touched my cheek. I was taken aback and tears began to flow down, my face.

After that, the abuse just got worse.

"C9 scouted you and you didn't tell me?!" He asked.

"What? Kuanlin I was just about to tell you right now, I was busy shooting for an indie film, well yeah, sorry for not telling you sooner."

"Were you busy with filming? Or fucking some other dudes because I know you sleep with your directors and co stars!"

"What the hell are you saying?"

He pulled my hair and punched me in the face. "Stop!" I yelled.

He grabbed my collar. "A slut deserves a beating hyunsuk. Don't act like I don't know."

After that, kuanlin moved away. Of course he never told me, he just didn't show up one day. I was more than happy though. Apparently he moved back to China to pursue his acting there.

— end of flashback.

"Umm yeah, I did."