•Nutella&Dreamscapes•

Troye.
I stare at my phone blankly waiting for a text or something to save me from talking to my mother.
"So what should we get for dinner?" my mother asks across the long mahogany table. "I just want Nutella.." I respond back. Pulling my sleeve down. "Well you're starting your first day of school tomorrow so no Nutella..How about we skip dinner." she says looking at me with a smile. "Sure." I said climbing out of my chair.

I ran up stairs so I can get some rest. I change out of my sweater and sweats. I slip on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top.

"Babe where have you been?" the boy with blue hair asks me. "Right here the whole time." I say grabbing his hands and kissing his forehead. He blushes. It's so adorable when he blushes it makes my heart melt. He presses his soft lips against mine.

This boy has beautiful blue hair and is wearing a dark red button up with black skinny jeans. His beautiful blue eyes remind me of the ocean on a stormy day. The way his hair is in a perfect quiff makes me want him more than I already do.

We move our lips together in sync. Sticking to the rhythm, we move from the messy living room to the bedroom. I throw his small body on the bed and literally ripping his shirt off. We stop and watch as the buttons fall on the floor. "Troye?!" I heard someone call my name but it wasn't the boys.
It was my mothers.•
I wake up from my dream..I've been dreaming about this boy for a very long time and I cannot stop dreaming about him. "Troye c'mon get ready it's time for school." she said shaking my shoulder. "Okay. Okay I'm getting up." I said putting my hands in the air and opening my eyes. I feel sweaty. I take a quick shower and when I get out I put on a black sweater and skinny jeans.

Mom leads the way to the car. As I slide in she speaks up "Have a nice day at school.", as of that she kisses my cheek. I stick the keys in the ignition and drive to school.
--------------------------------------------
A/N sorry for such a short chapter.