•School Sucks MonkeyBalls•

Tyler's POV

My alarm clock went off at 5:00 am. I get out of bed and stretch out my limbs. My blue hair is a horrid mess. I walk into my bathroom. I brush my hair and put it in a quiff. My clothes for today are my red button up and some blue jeans with toms.

After I get dressed, I head out to school. I start walking to school with my neighbor, Korey. I've known Korey since I could remember. "Excited for some cute boys?!" Korey questioned me. "YESS!!" I squealed out before looking around to see if anyone heard me.

Once we made it to our lockers, which were luckily next to each other. I opened my locker and shoved my shit in it grabbing my books that I needed.

Ring ring ring

I ran my skinny little gay ass to class like I was about to be murdered by Michael Meyers. My first class was with Mr.Deyes. His son was Alfie Deyes, Alfie was a seventeen year old that hung out with Caspar Lee,Joe Sugg,Zoella Sugg,Jim Chapman, and Marcus Butler, plus others.

I hung out with Korey,Gracie,Hannah, and Connor. "Tyler Oakley?" bursted Mr.Deyes, awaking me. "Here." I said. "Troye Mellet?" said Mr.Deyes. "Troye Mellet?" repeated Mr.Deyes.

Next thing I know, a tall skinny figure comes through the door looking like an angel. "You must be Troye Mellet, why don't ya take a seat next to Tyler kiddo.", said Mr.Deyes pointing directly at me. I saw Troye walk towards my table and take a seat. "Hi." I decidedly to speak up. "Hi," Troye said back looking down.

"Okay guys for the rest of class get to know the person you're sitting next to..Cause you'll be sitting next to them for the REST of the year!" Mr.Deyes spoke loudly, gaining groans and some what yays.