•Afraid•

Troye.
I turned on the car and headed to the Starbucks drive-through.
"How may I help you?"
"Um five vanilla scones, and a Carmel Frappe with whip cream."
"Okay! that will be 6.69" (A/N I hope you caught the joke 😂👏😉😏)
"Thank you."
I drove up to the window. I literally threw the money in her face. I grabbed my shit from her and put it in the leathery cup holder.

I turned on my GPS and typed in the schools address. I drove down the road.And turned up some panic at the disco! Girl/girl/boy. I blasted the music and found the school.I parked in the student parking-lot. I turned off the ignition and opened the door. I checked what time school started at. 7:45 AM. Shit! I ran to first period which was English with Mr.Deyes.

As I walked into the classroom with my backpack. "You must be Troye Mellet, why don't ya take a seat next to Tyler kiddo." Mr Deyes said, pointing at a blue haired boy that seemed familiar to the one in my dreams. I walked over to his table and sat down quietly. "Hi." said Tyler smiling. "Hi." I said looking down at my converse.

After my morning classes I went to the cafeteria to eat my lunch,which was just Nutella. I found a table in the back left corner of the cafeteria that no body sat at. I rushed over there and made sure no one noticed me.

I saw that guy named Tyler or whatever his name is glance at me. A dirty blonde boy walked towards me and sat down in front of me. "Hi I'm Caspar Lee." said the dirty blonde boy. He was kinda cute I suppose but fuck Tyler was hotter than this twink..