Chapter 7 Newcomer's?

You went to go find Alena she looked slightly annoyed, you wonder what going on with her, you find her in the living room on the couch. You go over and sit next to her...is she blushing?

Alena: Good your here...

She seems to be hiding something in her coat...witch confused you as it was a little warm to have a coat...

(Y/N): Yeah so what did you did you need to talk about?

There was a moment of silence before a muffled meow could be heard in her coat... OH now it made more sense to you and Alena got the fuzz ball of too cute out of her coat.

Alena: Can we keep her... I always wanted a cat sense I was a little girl and when I went to go get water late at night I heard something at the door and it was outside in the cold, I didn't know what to do at the time so I figured I keep it in my room for the night.

The cat the got in your lap and and nuzzles you chest, it felt strange you felt like this cat was something else entirely like its smart like a person or maybe, what ever it is its clearly like you alot.

Alena: Aww she likes you what should we name her?

A name just popped into your head out of nowhere but you thought it fit for this blue eyed black cat.

(Y/N): Alice I think we'll name here Alice

Alena was surprised that you named here quickly Alice does seem to fit her though. Alice was influencing your chooses a tad though she didn't want them calling her by another name but hers besides if push comes to shove she will warn then if Victor Red is coming and gets to be by the cute boy that she's growing fond of as your petting her in all the right ways.

Zofia: Did I hear that right Alena likes cats?

She said in a teasing manner and Alena was flustered at the sudden blue bird behind her.

Alena: And what wrong about wanting a cat?!

Zofia giggled a bit but it wasn't a hurtful giggle.

Zofia: Nothing I was just teasing you, but I wonder what Clare will think if she sees a cat thats on four cute feet.

Rose then comes down the stairs and sees the cat on your lap and was confused.

Rose: Um... what is... That?

Alena was a bit puzzled until she realises that most people never seen cats after the war. They were kinda rare to see because they either went Feral or were killed by her so called kin. she kinda hated her own kind or at lest the loyalist after she saw on kill one and eat it like it was some type of food source needless to say that man is no longer alive.

Alena: Its a cat...but not like the Mobby's, there feral ones too but there nearly extinct due to my kinds savagery...and she was just out there alone and I always wanted one since I was a child but my father wouldn't let me have one, but its not like he was against the idea of having one...he was just trying to make sure we were safe...

Alena looked sad after she brought up her father and Rose looked like she felt bad after thinking she caused Alena to being up bad memories or at least what she think was bad memories, but before she could say she was sorry Lisy and Olivla come down the stairs and sees the cute cat on your lap

Olivla: *gasp* Its so cute!

She looked at the cuteness on you lap witch a joyful glee Lisy however what staring into space until she heard a meow from Alice...who was just really confused at all the people just popping out of nowhere by was content with being in your lap and was staring in awe of the cute furry thing in your lap like she just seen a cat for the first time.