The Arrival

Daisy's P.O.V:

I woke up as I heard the door open. I stare at the guard as he grab me and close the door. He put me down and lead me to the kingdom. Wait....Kingdom? I felt heart pounding. I forgot I was sort in a new world now. Where there's only kings, queens, princes, and princesses. As I follow, I heard birds chirping their love song like if there was love in the air. Which it disgust me. Love is just chemical of destruction for the heart and mind. Love can mess up the mind nd make you forget how to breath or eat. Because you are just thinking on that one thing.

I sigh as i look down. I will make a plan. I don't want to be here. I want to be with my family. No. They don't want me...I have no one..I guess it only leaves me with one choice. The choice I thought I'll never pick. Tonight after I meet my future husband, I'll make my heart stop and go to hell. Where I belong.

~End Of P.O.V~

Prince P.O.V:

Why my mother? She was the only one I have left. But soon I'm going to lose her. I waited outside as I tried to stop myself from crying. I remember once my father told me that a man never cries even there's pain. But I'm still a child. A child that still needs to learn about this cruel world. The world that took my father away from me and my mother. But now, my kingdom needs me. Then I saw the guards with the princess. The princess that I was going to be married with. But something caught me in the eye. The princess look upset. Of course she'll be upset. No one wants to be force to be married to someone you don't know. I look away feeling more down than I should be. My world is crumbling down bit by bit. I'm going to be the most unhappy king of this island and never feel the true love I always wish for.

~End of P.O.V~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Dear my lovely readers,

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you guys enjoy it.