Chapter 1

My life hasn't been like a normal 19 year olds life,

I have a little girl.

When I was 16 I started dating one of those jocks from the football team, and one night when we went to a party I got a little too drunk and I let him have sex with me.

I know, I was stupid. Couple weeks later I find out I'm pregnant.

When I told him, he told me and I quote "You wish that was my child you little slut. And even if it was, I don't want it. I only dated you for that nice ass of yours." he laughed at me and I ran off.

When I got home I waited for my parents to get home. No one knew I was pregnant. I had no friends and I'm an only child.

So when my parents finally got and I told them, they did what every parent tells their teenage daughter, they kicked me out.

I know, what a wonderful life I have. But I wasn't dumb. I got a job and bought a small cheep beach house in California, and my grandparents send me 5,000 a month to help me out.

Oh yeah and my family is very wealthy. After I finished online college I got job at 26MGMT and today will be my first day. It's very good pay.

I should probably tell you what I look like. I have long pitch black hair that ends right above my butt. I have bright green eyes and I just got a tan. I'm 5'4 and 19.

My daughter has light brown hair that she sadly gets from her father, she has bright green eyes like me, and her hair is wavy which she also gets from me.
And she also even got a little tan like me.

She is the cutest thing and my little princess.

And that's my life story.

~~~

Authors Note:

Surprise !! I've been wanting to do a Matt story for awhile. or at least one that I will finish 😂 but anyways I hope you enjoy and like it ! 😘❤️