Chapter 3

Caylen's POV:

I walked up to two big glass doors that read out 26 MGMT.

Two tall buff men opened the door and welcomed me. I smiled and said 'Thank you'. Sadly I could feel their eyes following towards the front desk. Next time I'll just come in through the parking garage.

I walked up to the front desk where two other girls around my age sat. They both looked like Barbies twins.

They both gave me the 'evil eye' and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hello I'm here for the new managing interview" I smiled just to piss them off more.

"Down the hall to the right" one said with a bitchy attitude. I mumbled a thanks turned around and made my way to my future job.

Again whats up with all these glass doors and tall men opening them for me? Awhile no need to complain.

I walked in and saw 5 boys that looked to be a little younger than me but still very atattractive.

No one looked up until I "coughed" and when they did they all looked like they saw a ghost. Was there something on my face or in my teeth?

"Hello im Caylen Jensen and I'm here for the new managing interview" I stuck my hand out for someone to shake it but when I did a person next to me walked in and quickly shook it before any of the others.

"Hello I'm Matthew Espinosa" I looked at him and holy wow jesus sure made you beautiful.

"Mr. Grey will be with us in a mommeant Matthew said. I nodded and took a seat across from Matthew.

"Whats your name?" the boys all asked at the same time. I put on a straight face, I'm here for work not dating my future coworkers. Matthew started laughing "Wow guys. She just said Caylen" he shook his adorable head and looked at me again.

Just as I was about to say something Mr. Grey came in. I stood up and went to go introduce myself "Hello I'm Cay-" he put his hand up and stopped me. I frowned. "I know and I apologize for my arriving late we've been having a busy schedule lately. I would love to stay and but we really don't have time. Im going to take a HUGE risk and just hire you. Don't make me regret? Have a nice and welcome to the team" he walked out and I stood there looking like an idiot. Well, I got the job!

~~~
Authors Note:

Just a little update so you know I'm still alive😘