Chapter 2

Caylen's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP I shot up from my amazing dream with Channing Tatum.

I pressed Snooze on my alarm clock and got up to take a shower.

After that I picked out my outfit for my first day of work. I put on a tight black dress that clung to my curves, and my black heals.

I blow dried my hair and then curled it. For my makeup I did a dark smokey eye and bright red lipstick.

When I finished putting my lipstick on, I took a moment to just stair at myself. Focus on my features.

Tbh this is the happiest I have ever been. Ever since I had Claire, I have been so happy.

I smiled and went to go wake up my Claire Bear.

I walked into her room and saw her peacefully sleeping. Awwhhh

I walked over to her and nelt down "Wake up princess" I softly said and gently shook her.

"Mommy I tired" now I feel bad "Well baby girl you can go over to Nana Julian's and sleep still" she sat up and rubber her eyes "Okayyy" I got up and started to pack her bag for Julian, our neighbor across the street that watches her while I'm at work.

Claire put on both of her bunny slippers and grabbed her blanket and favorite stuffed unicorn and went to go wait by the front door.

When I finished I grabbed my purse and brief case and walked out.

I unlocked the car, opened the door for Claire so she could get in. I popped the trunk and set my some bak there and then shut it. I went back to Claire's side and buckled her up. I shit her door and got in the drivers seat.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove across the street. Literally. Like straight across. It was pointless we should have just walked there to begin with but whatever.

------------
Auothor POV:

I'm am so so so so so so sososososossosos sorry loves😭 I just got so freaken busy! I just finished drivers ed and I apologize I didn't even finish this chapter but I wanted to give you something. I love you so much!!!! 💕