MIIS

We landed our helicopter on the front of Smash Bros. I, Swordfighter, Brawler, Bayonetta, and Samus went inside Smash Bros. Bayonetta got out the package, she used a knife to cut opened the box.

She was about to open it.

When Samus said, "Open it already! I just can't wait to see it!"

"I will, Samus, just be patient already!" Bayonetta said to Samus.

"Um? I think we should wait for Master Hand to get here. He orders this package from Monte Carlo." I said.

"Nonsense, I and Bayonetta know what we are doing with this package," said Samus as she stupidly opened the package.

"SAMUS! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU!?" Bayonetta yelled.

Then, something or someone is crawling out of the box. I saw it's long insect feet, and it quickly revealed itself. It's an Asian Giant Hornet!

We all stayed still, the hornet looked around the room, while growling. 

I whispered, "None of you make a sound or scream." 

Everything was silent when Samus screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The bug spread its wings and fly around the living room.

"SAMUS!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!" Bayonetta yelled.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!" Samus yelled as she got out her gun and pointed at the hornet. The hornet just stared at Samus. She is shaking like crazy.

"Oh, oh, oh, I am not going to kill all of you!" Said the hornet.

We all stayed silent, then Master Hand cane into the room. "What is going on here?"

He saw the hornet. "Ah, our pet is here."

"P-pet?" Questioned Bayonetta.

Master Hand spoke, "Yes, I ordered this pet from the pet shelter. Just look at that adorable face!"

 Just look at that adorable face!"

"Yeah, that is cute... Totally not creepy at all." Cringed Samus.

"Now I need someone to look after Hornet," said Master Hand. "But who?"

"What about your nephew, Glover?" Said Samus.

"Glover is my cousin, wait a minute? That's it! I'll ask Glover to look after Hornet!" He said as he left with the Asian Giant Hornet.

"Holy shit! That was a close one! We almost died because of that thing!" Said Samus.

"Hornets won't sting if you disturb it, some Hornets are harmless," said Swordfighter.  "I almost got stung by an Asian Giant Hornet when I was maybe 16 years old?"

"I got a questioned, how are you guys are so smart?" Bayonetta said.

I spoke, "It's a pretty long time ago, maybe when we were 19?"