Youre cute 😘

First one!
If you see any mistakes please tell me
Warning ⚠️ foul language
Ok enough said. Enjoy ❤️

Zak's POV

At the end of Minecraft Monday week 8-since my stream had been telling me nonstop- I had gotten into a call with a6d and badboyhalo.

When I got in the call both of them were
fighting about something. I listened more closely-which was a bad idea- and heard a6d scream "THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!" I jumped back a bit from how loud it was.

It took them a little while to realize I was in the call with them. When they did a6d started explaining what was going on. While a6d was talking badboyhalo jumped in saying, "he doesn't get what im trying to say!" I chuckled a little ending my stream knowing there was going to be some swearing on a6d's end.

"I KNOW WHAT YOURE SAYING!!!! YOU DONT GET WHAT IM SAYING!!" A6d yells slamming his desk. "Oh my goodness listen-" "I AM LISTENING!!!" "No listen to me. How do you say: dr. Pepper in french?" I mute my mic and said "omg he's so cute" I laughed a little before realizing that my mic wasn't muted.

"What?!" Badboyhalo said in shock. I was to frightened to piece together words. I just hear a6d laugh in the background turning on romantic music.

Darryl's POV

I was mindlessly arguing with a6d on how to say dr. Pepper in French, when I hear skeppy in the background say "omg he's so cute" along with some laughs. Then it goes silent "what?!" I ask shocked. Skeppy doesn't say anything. I hear a6d in the background turn in romantic music before skeppy leaves the call.

I decide to text him to tell him to come back.

"Hey zak..." 7:30

"Yes.." 7:30

"Can you come back to the call please😥" 7:31

"Ummm you're not mad at me are you?" 7:31

"No why would I be mad at you?"7:31

"Idk I mean...I called you cute..."7:32

"Um I mean you're kinda cute too...😉"

"U-umm t-thanks😳"

User has joined your channel

"Oh hey welcome back skeppy.." a6d says. "H-hey.." he says back stuttering sounding very flustered. "Yeah welcome back skep!" I say giggling a bit.

A few minutes later a6d leaves saying that he needs to go to bed or whatever. Me and skeppy stay in the call talking about Minecraft Monday and some other things when I decide to bring back up the fact that skeppy called me cute.

"Hey zak what did you mean when you called me cute?" I ask wondering if it was just a joke or you know something else... "W-what do you mean..?" He stutters. "Did you mean it in a joke way or..." I trail off. "Well I-i mean y-you are cute.." He says.

I start to feel my cheeks burn up when I hear him. I don't know why but I left the channel getting a text right after from zak.

"I'm sorry" 8:35

"It's ok zak" 8:36

"I shouldn't have said that I'm really srry please forgib me.." 8:36

"Zak...I love you" 8:37

"I love you too" 8:37

A/n I'm sorry this was complete trash it'll get better I promise anyway please give me some ideas on what to write and have a good day you muffins

-Anna 😘