10 / 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈

'𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'

The week didn't went that quick

The week didn't went that quick. I cried a lot and I thought about the amazing times with Aidan. The amazing memories we made. I wished every day for him to come back but inside I knew that he wouldn't. Not soon at least.

The school week was finally over and was now Saturday. Surprisingly, me and Aidan didn't call or face time the last few days. He was filming for season two I said for myself. But we also didn't send a lot. It was weird indeed but I don't know if I should think that something was going on. The thought struck me immediately. Would he be forgetting me?

Not possible. Right? I sighed with that thought and stood up. I walked slowly to the bathroom and went into the shower. The hot water on my skin felt good. But I couldn't help but think about Aidan and him forgetting me. He wouldn't. Afterwards I dried myself and felt sad. I wanted to start crying and never stop. To be honest I just wanted to travel to Toronto as soon as possible and hug him again.

And prove my stupid thoughts that they weren't true. That he isn't forgetting about me. Just like I won't forget about me. I quickly putted some clothes on and walked downstairs to see that I am the only one home. Good.

I grabbed my phone after I jumped into the seat and putted on tua on Netflix. I needed to see Aidan's face. Even though it wasn't really him. It was number five. But I couldn't care less. Just seeing his face again made me smile again. I looked some things up on my phone. My school was organizing an event, for students, my age, to go to America. To new York, Los Angeles and Toronto. Everyone could chose where they would go to. We would have to find a job there for a week and then head back. This was my chance. And I had to grab it.

I sended my school an email where I said that I wanted to join and that I wanted to go to Toronto. I still had to wait till Monday for an answer. They will say if I am going or not on Monday. I had a huge smile on my face and I opened the chat with Aidan. I wanted to tell him so badly. 'Wouldn't it be a cool suprise?' I asked myself out loud. Yes it would.

-

Time skip to Monday, first hour of school because this is a book about Aidan and y/n and it would be boring about writing about y/n being without Aidan ;)

-

The first hour of school just ended and I had been worrying the whole weekend about Aidan forgetting me. The only thing he sended me was on snap. Streaks. The teacher of English is supposed to tell who is going to America when she arrives. I couldn't be more excited to be honest. Not just because I am going to see my best friend, which I am not sure that he still is my best friend, again but I am also going to work in a shelter there, for one week. (if you don't like dogs, I'm so sorry) The teacher came inside and I saw everyone their excited faces. Not everyone was allowed to go obviously.

She took a paper out of her bag and looked at us. 'I'm sorry if you aren't chosen. But we'll have a nice week here also. We'll organize all kinds of activities. For the ones who will hear their name, congratulations. You'll get a paper which explains everything. When you'll leave and when you're coming back. You also already knew about the task that you had. You'll be writing some pages about how it went there in America, how it was to have an actual job and if you would want to do the job later.' She explained some more and then she finally took the paper with the names on again.

She said some names and my name wasn't one of them. 'I'm not going then.' I sighed. 'The last one will be y/n l/n.' She said with a smile and looked at me. I immediately looked up and a huge smiles appeared on my face. I wanted to yell it out from happiness but I could keep it in, luckily. I'm going.