𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

—BORIS' POV—

WE STARTED WALKING out of the woods to Theo's house.

We were in a comfortable silence until it was interrupted.

"Uhm I forgot to ask you guys, why were you guys in the woods?" Y/n asked.

"The cashier was chasing us because we stole food." Theo replied.

"Nice." She giggled.

I noticed something on y/n's wrist. It was like a tattoo?

"Hey y/n, what is that on your wrist?" I asked with curiosity.

"Oh it's my number. They put a number on me for experimentation." She said.

"Is it permanent like a tattoo?" Theo asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Cool. So should we call you by your name or by your number?" I asked.

"You can call me whichever you'd like, but don't call me seven when we're out in public. The Bad men might be out looking for me-"

"The Bad men, what do you mean? Who are they?" Theo interrupted.

"They're the men that take advantage of my abilities and use me for experimentation." She answered.

I thought this conversation was probably making y/n uncomfortable so I decided to change the topic.

"Theo, um is y/n going to stay at your house or mine?" I asked with curiosity lacing my voice.

"I think your house would be better. You know considering the fact that your father is never really around. No offense." Theo said.

"Trust me, none taken." I replied.

—TIME SKIP—

We made it to Theo's house and we were immediately greeted by Popper.

"Aww is this your dog? It's so fucking cute." Y/n        Said petting popchyk.

"Yeah his name is Popper, but sometimes we call him popchyk." Theo said with a smile.

"He's adorable." She said admiring the lovable animal in front of her.

"Oh by the way can I take a shower before going to Boris' house? I feel a bit uncomfortable and I'd love to get changed as soon as possible." Y/n said taking her gaze off of popchyk to talk to Theo.

"Oh of course, let me get you a towel and a toothbrush for when you go to Boris' house. Also Boris you don't mind if she uses the clothes you left here yesterday do you?" Theo asked.

"No not at all." I looked at Y/n.

Theo made his way upstairs to get Y/n what she needed, which left me and Y/n alone.

"So you live by yourself?" Y/n broke the silence in the room.

—Y/N'S POV—

"Yeah. My father come home unexpectedly, but he does not stay for long." Boris said.

"Do you enjoy living by yourself?" I asked curiously.

Before I was taken away for experimentation I had a few friends and none of them lived by themselves which is why it was interesting to me.

"Yeah, I have freedom to do whatever I want and I don't have to have someone riding my ass all the time." Boris replied.

"Riding your ass? What do you mean by tha-"

"Here's your towel, some clothes and your toothbrush. Oh and if you need to wash your hair go right ahead and use anything in there." Theo said interrupting our conversation.