𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

✧.*ೃ༄

-𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 couch petting popchyk and smoking a cigarette. Me and Theo were bored. I saw Theo out of the corner of my eye, getting a beer from the fridge.

"Borisssssssssss!" Theo yelled.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!" I replied.

"I'm bored." Theo said while opening his beer bottle.

"I know Potter so am I, but there not much we can do." I replied.

"Well let's find something to do." Theo took a sip of his beer.

"Like what?"

"How about...OH! Let's go to the pool!"

"Ugh! We go to pool all the time!"

"How about we watch a movie?"

"We been doing that for two weeks."

"Fine then we'll... go to 7 Eleven and steal something. The cashier is almost never observant when it's dark and I know how much you like to steal stuff."

"I mean I guess..."

"Alright! It's settled come on." Theo said happily.

I set popchyk down on the couch and walked towards the door until I noticed something.

"Uhh Potter."

"Yeah Boris?"

"You not going to leave that beer bottle there are you? You can get into deep shit if your dad comes home to that." I say concerned for my best friend.

"You've got a point." Theo agreed.

He threw the half empty beer bottle out the window.

"Alright let's go!" Theo said.

—𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕—

I was running like my life depended on it. I finally got away from those stupid scientists. Fucking suckers. I hid behind a huge tree making sure no one was able to spot me.

I was lucky because I was able to escape from that lab or should I say hell hole.

I hate having to be a lab hamster or whatever experimenting animal they use. I'm not some sort of object or number and I'm not okay with a group of men taking advantage of my abilities.

Boris' pov:

"Finally." Theo said out of breath.

"Oh come on it was not even that far." I commented on Theo's exaggeration.

Theo just rolled his eyes at me.

I followed him into the 7 Eleven and just as suspected no one was there.

"Oh this is sick!" Theo whispered with joy.

"Yes we get it. Now Start grabbing things idiot." I said to Theo.

We start filling up bags with a shit ton of snacks and I got two packs of cigarettes. While we were at it, I grabbed myself a cherry slurpee while Theo grabbed a strawberry one, that is until our joy of stealing was unfortunately interrupted.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING?!?"

"Oh shit Theo run!" I yelled.

"COME BACK!!!"

We ran into the woods with our bags and our drinks. Hoping that the cops wouldn't come. We came to a stop and we were near this really big tree.

"Okay. I think we're good." Theo tried catching his breath.