Chapter 10: Mall?

Wednesday 

Pansy pov

I sigh while getting dragged out of the house with Blaise at 9:00 am, she's gonna kill when she finds out I'm missing again, " stop being a downer, we're gonna go to the mall, it has everything you need and might like" he says. We walk in the gigantic building with lights everywhere, I shield my eyes as we walk around, " look over there, a bunch of books, you know who might like em" he says. I groan walking in before him, I examine the titles looking for a pacific author, I stop seeing a sliver sign above a shelf, it seems all theses the books are all of the author's, geez, looks like someones dedicated. Why not, looks like I'm buying a whole shelf for hmmm, two thousand and five hundred- filthy, " Blaise your gonna help me carry all this along with making a bookshelf" I say. Blaise jaw drops, " it's already the first store and you already want to buy out a store," he says, I shrug picking up a cardboard box putting the books in them, " looks like, I'm gonna need some help," he says. He pulls out his phone dialing someone, I sigh exhausted putting the last book in the box, I flinch when somone touches my arm, " Pansy, you need some help" a familar voice says.

I turn around punching him in the gut, he groans looking at me confused," that's for disappearing and sneaking up on me" I say, I grab one box handing it to him, Blaise grabs the other. I grab the shelf parts and Blaise drops the money on the counter as we walk out the store, " who are all these books for anyway, I never thought of you as the nerd type" Nott says slightly confused. I glare at him, " It's for somone, not that it's any of your business, you're gonna come home with us, to see Draco, and a few other people" I say still walking out the mall, he nods slightly smirking. Nott gets out some key along with a button on it, I flinch at the sound coming from a car, " sorry, it's how I find my car without getting lost" he says, I nod opening the door putting the box in. Nott hands me a wrapped box in green wrapping paper with a bow on it, " Happy birthday," he says, Blaise starts laughing as I sigh, "  Nott, you imbecile, today is not my birthday, it's tomorrow" I say, he laughs nervously scratching the back of his head, " happy early birthday" he says. My phone rings shaking us all, Nott looks at me confused, " aren't you gonna answer it" he says, I nod no trembling, Blaise shivers behind Nott, " then I'm gonna answer it" he says taking my phone. 

I shake my head no trying to get the phone, he holds it up high pressing accept, I and Blase don't move, " Hello there, I'- " Blaise get off her phone and hand it to her" she yells, Not laughs pressing something. He laughs louder facing the phone on the ground hearing yelling coming from it, " Salazar, she won't stop it's so funny, I- just c-an't" he says crouching, Blaise and I join in. I stop grabbing the phone from him, " look before you tear up my eardrums, Blaise was the one who dragged me here, sorry, I'm coming back, bye" I say pressing end call, I shove my phone back in my pocket. Blaise glares at me, " what, it's your fault not mine" I say getting in the car, they get in the car Nott still laughing, " I got a hunch, for who those books are for and good luck" he says. I kick his chair as he drives, he stops at the house, " don't forget your coming" I say getting out grabbing a box, he nods grabbing a box, Blaise grabs a box shutting the door, I shut mine as well as Nott. The door opens with Draco standing there looking attacked, " Pansy thank Salazar you came back," he says fixing his hair, I roll my eyes walking up the steps, " Draco, meet Nott, " I say. 

I walk past him with Blaise behind me, we walk in the living room stopping, seeing her sitting there looking at us, I cough pushing Blaise in her direction, " Hey there Hermione, I was just taking Pansy to the mall to explore some things" he says. She sighs picking up a shoe out of now where " Blaise, I'm the one who supposed to show Pansy things, not you, I know you overheard are conversation yesterday, so your not gonna get a warning" she says. Before he could even move she throws a shoe at his forehead knocking him to the floor, the books spill everywhere, I put the box down, scrambling on the floor putting them back in. I close the box putting on top of mine, " you didn't see anything" I say backing away, Nott and Draco come in the house laughing, " Pansy you woul- he stops looking down at Blaise. Draco shivers and Nott goes back to laughing dropping the box, " will you please stop dropping the box" I say putting them back in the box, I grab the box putting it by the other ones. I look back at her sighing, " looks like you already have seen, I got you a present for taking me here" I say pushing her the boxes except for the shelf parts. 

She opens it, " Nott you better help me build this shelf," I say, he nods seating in front of me dumping the parts on the floor, " Pansy you got me all the books from my favorite author, thank you," she says. I look down hiding my grin, Nott snickers, I hit his finger with the hammer on purpose, he removes his hand wincing, " Oh Salazar my head" Blaise says sitting up, I laugh at him. 

-

I, Blaise and Nott, help put the bookshelf in her room, we sigh exhausted, " don't forget the books" I say, they groan walking back downstairs, I sigh laying on her bed tired, " Pansy thank you so much, how did you know I liked this author" she says walking in. I sit up, " I pay attention when it comes to books you read, as well as reading your facial features when you do," I say, she walks over and sits down beside me. She sighs, " you know the month is almost up, it will be over until Tuesday," she says, I nod fiddling with my hands, " Pansy I have to tell you someth- Blaise and Nott coming running carrying the books. They stop, looking at us, I glare at them gripping my hands, " did we interrupt something" Nott says not obvious to the scene, Blaise facepalms as I get up. I walk past them stepping on their shoe as I do.