Imagine 1 - Minho

Dedicated to GracieBugs for being super nice and sweet to me! Love ya gurl!

"Grace! Come on!" Minho shouted as I fell behind. We were going to go through the Griever hole tonight. Minho then slowed down and ended up next to me.

"Minho, I am fine." I panted.

"Come on, we are almost there, you can do it." My best friend encouraged.

After about five minutes we go to the corner we had to turn to get to the cliff.

"Any words of advice?" Newt asked Minho.

"Don't get killed." Minho said to everyone.

"Great, we're all bloody inspired." Newt said sarcastically causing me to laugh a little.

Minho then ran over to me and grabbed my hand.

"ALBY NO!" Newt suddenly shouted as Alby ran over torwards the Grievers, he stabbed one only for the second on to stab him, causing me to hide my head in Minho's chest.

"NOW!" Thomas shouted and I rose my head and started running torwards the Griever hole.

As soon as we started running people were being killed, many boys that I didn't know.

I wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeve, just thinking about so many boys dying, hurt me too much.

I swear when I get my hands on the people who sent us here they will not live a second after that.

"GRACE!" Minho shouted and I turned around.

"I love you!" He added the pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you too." I said once we broke the kiss,  then I jumped down and into the Griever hole.