Imagine For JaymeHill

Dedicated to JaymeHill

Third Person P.O.V

Jayme and Newt. Some people would call them lovebirds by they called themselves inseparable.  Ever since they arrived in the glade they didn't leave eachothers side. They have been best friends ever since they arrived. The gladers (mostly Minho) would tease Newt because his best friend was a girl. Many people had their eye on Jayme. Oh how beautiful she was most of them only wanted her for her looks though. Newt wanted her, for her personality and he was just in love woth everything about her. He was crazy in love with her.

"Jayme!" Newt shouted before they entered the maze for the last time.

"Yes Newt?" She asked worriedly.  She tried to hide it for Chuck's sake but it was no use, she was scared out of her mind.

"Hey, you are going to be okay, love. I am not going to let anything touch you. Just stay with Minho and me in the front.  I promise nothing bad is going to happen to you." He said and hugged her.

"But Newt what if you get hurt, or worse you die?" She asked tears streaming down her face.

"Hey look at me, I am going to be fine, nothing is going to happen to me." He told her not quite believing himself.

"Newt?" Jayme said.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Just in case I don't make it,  I need to tell you that I love you!" She said right when he heard her say it he crashed his lips onto hers, knowing that she was the one.

"We are going to make it. " he whispered against her kips before grabbing her smalk hand in his and running into the maze behind Thomas and the others.

A/N
Hey my awesome readers! JaymeHill I really hope you like this remember to request! I currently have nothing to write!