Chapter 1

I was getting ready to leave for L.A. With Niall my big brother. I was putting the remainder of my stuff into my suit case "Anastasia Horan Hurry up we will not be late!!" He yelled from down stairs I hurried and grabbed all my stuff. I was going to meet his 1D friends for the first time and I have heard so much about them but one name really stuck out to me Harry Styles man was hot. "Ready." I told Niall as I started walking out the door and we headed off to L.A.

We finally arrived "So you ready to meet the boys?" Niall asked "Yea I guess..." I told him "do you like any of them? As in like like?" Niall said while elbowing me in the side. "No!" I told him blushing "Who is it? Liam? Zayn?" He asked "nope." "Harry?" I started to blush "OOOOOOO!!! UH OHH!! Little sis got a crushhhh!!!" He told me "Stop it Niall!" I told him and we arrived at the hotel.

I started to put my stuff in the second bedroom "What are you doing? Harry and Louis are staying here with us me and you are sharing a room" "Yea thanks for telling me!" I said as I grabbed my suitcase and everything dragging it into our room...

I heard a knock on the door "NIALL HORAN OPEN THIS DOOR!" I heard some voices yell he opens the door and there he was Harry Styles I swear my heart was beating out of my chest....

"Hey Yall this is Anastasia my sister" Niall said "Anastasia this is Louis and Harry" when he said Harry, Harry winked. Louis pulled me in for a hug and held on and I could see Harry just sitting there staring at us watching us hug. "Hi I'm Harry." He said while he pulled me in for a hug. Good lord I felt like I was going to melt!