Chapter 3

He kept stroking my sides and then he started to kiss my neck I let out a small moan *knock *knock "TIMES UP!" I heard Niall yell. "7 MORE MINUTES PLEASE!!" Harry yelled "Whatever." Niall said and we continued until Louis opened the door. "Hey I'm going to bed." He said and he sounded kind of upset. "Okay whatever" Harry said still kissing my neck. I pushed him off as Louis walked away. "What? What?" He asked backing up out of the closet. "I'm tired." I told him walking out "But.. But..." He said using his arms "But nothing." I told him "Will you go one a date with me tomorrow then?" He asked grabbing my hands "Well see." I told him while walking away and then I turned back and winked. ( NEXT DAY ) "STASIA! WAKE UP!" Niall said while shaking me... "What!?" I asked annoyed "You have to go to the meet and greet. Unless you want to sleep in "PRINCESS" he said and when he said princess he put air qoutes around it.

I hurried up and got ready I wore high waisted shorts a crop top and a leather jacket I thought I looked ADORABLE you know.

So we arrived and I kind of just sat there I mean no one knew me I was Nialls little sister no one important then some girls walked up to me. "OMG CAN SE GET A PICTURE WITH YOU??" They asked excitedly "Of course" I said "What's Yalls name?" I asked "I'm Taylor" one said "And I'm Alyssa" the other said "Well Yall look gorgeous!" I told them they gave me a hug and moved on. It felt so good knowing that at least some of the fans that were here for my brother knew who I was