Football Game - Samson

(A/N: hello I am tired rn but we chillin we vibin we Gucci stream hdyk and hdyk acoustic by OTO thank you)

No time Skip

Dawson's POV

It was Friday right after school, and Sam and I decided to go to our school's football game together on a little date night. Not exactly the most "romantic", but to us it is. What most people consider not Romance, chances are we think of it as romantic. Because that's just who we are, the type of people both Sam and I are. Anyway, we drove to the game and hung out with bloom, Jon and Devin for a while before they went home since they wouldn't be watching this game. They had studying to do since their grades were not doing all that well, but since Sam and I were both honors students, we got to go. The game was to start within an hour and since the field is right on Main Street, Sam and I decided to walk to McDonald's before and eat, so we weren't hungry or spending a lot of money on food during the game. We just wanted to be able to enjoy each other's presence while there, you know?

Time Skip an hour

Dawson pov

The game officially started and both Sam and I watched intently. I managed to peel my eyes away from the intense game to stare at my boyfriend. When he's focusing on something, he squints his blue eyes slightly and bites his lip. It's adorable. God, I love him