Felix

"HA, HAN, AHH!" He skillfully swung his sword working your blade until it flew out of your hand, falling onto the training room floor.
"Well, I'm impressed." You say smiling as you hot your hands up in playful surrender. Felix smirked as he sheathed his sword.
"No need. Just because we are to be wed doesn't mean I will go easy on you in training."
"I guess there's no surprise there." You laugh a bit as you go to grab your sword. "You still love me though." You teased.
"Maybe. I love that you're easy to beat." He stated plainly. You whip your head around at the sassy comment.
"Is that another challenge?" You ask holding your sword to fight. He smiled and shook his head.
"No, just facts." He said whilst drawing his sword. You charge at him clashing swords "You do the same thing every time you-" just as he began to say this you sweep kick his legs so that he falls onto the ground landing on his ass (haha sucker). You hold your sword to his head putting him in a checkmate.
"Hmm. Same thing you say?" You tease making him roll his eyes. You put down your blade and playfully go to sit on top of him. Cupping his face you lightly kiss his lips. "You're such a baby." You laugh.
"Shut up." He growled as he leaned in to kiss you, gladly returning the favor you both kiss for a bit.
"...GEE MERCEDES, WHAT KIND OF TRAINING COULD THIS BE?!" Annette asked very loudly to snap the two out of their little trance.
"Hmmmm I haven't a clue Annette." Mercedes teased in her usual quiet voice. You both quickly stand a bit embarrassed. "Don't worry we won't tell." Mercedes winked.
"We were just leaving anyhow." Felix growled as he lead the way out of the training hall.
.
.
The two of you ended up in his room. You casually take your shoes off and plop down on his bed. He was unusually quiet as he observed you. "...What is it?" You ask. Felix makes his way towards you. He stands between your legs looking down at you sitting on his bed.
"I love you." He said quietly as he played with your hair.
"I love you too." You smile.
"No.. this is different I'm sure of it." Felix tried to explain "I want to-" he stopped himself. You felt like you knew where this was going. "I want to really show you, I suppose." He stated plainly. You slowly begin to grin at his words. "W-what's so funny?" He asked self consciously
"Nothing, you just make me happy." You explain with a smile. He began to unbutton his shirt.
"Why must you be so entrancing?" He seemed to wine. You slid off your top and began to undo his belt. You slid it out from the belt loops placing it on the floor. He took your face in his hands and began to kiss you deeply as he pushed you onto your back he let his hands wander up to your bra, allowing his fingers to slide under here and there as you moan softly wanting him to do more to you. He released you from the kiss undoing the clasp, he threw it onto the floor with the rest of the clothes. He took one breast in his mouth while he gently fondled and pinched the other with his hand.
"Mm.. Felix, ha~" you call out as his tongue circled your nipple. You allowed your hands to run over his back and down to his boxers. You let your fingers run beneath the band he grunted in response to the gesture, biting softly onto your breast. "Nnh! Felix~" you whine, laughing a bit. He released you to take off your shorts and panties. You were completely exposed to him as he began to suck your other breast. "I.. I don't want to wait any longer.. Felix." You moan out to him in a breathy tone masking him release and look to you. His eyes seemed cold usually but right now they looked gentle and inviting. You blush a bit as he smirks.
"Who's the baby now?" He teased taking off his boxers. "Come here.". Felix sat on the bed so that his back leaned against a wall, he gently guided you to crawl onto him and sit on his lap.  Though his member wasn't in you, you could feel it's stiffness as you grind together for a bit before becoming noticeably wet. You sat up so that you hovered over his tall standing dick. His hands on your butt as he kissed your stomach and under your breasts. You blush heavily as he watched you closely. He begins to gently push you down, making your legs straddle and the tip making it's slow and steady entrance into you. You can't help but cry out in pain as he entered in you.
"Ahhh! AHH! NNG-" you try to restrain your voice but Felix grabbed your chin and kissed you over and over making it harder to hold back your voice. His fingers dug into your thighs as you moved at a moderate speed, his hips softly thrusting upwards into you as well.
"I.. hah... I love you.." he grunted as he pressed you down roughly making you throw your head back.
"AHh~" your eyes water from the painful pleasure. "I-it hurts. AHH-" your breaths are heavy as he sucks on the base of your neck. "AH~ Felix.. Fe-lix..!" You cry out his name reaching your limit he gets more intense with his movements making you cum easily, he came in you almost instantly after you. Both you breathing heavily exchanged hot kisses.
He helps you off of him then pushes you onto your back again and laying next to you. You rest your head in his arm and curl against his bare chest. His free hand traced over your new hickey making him chuckle a bit.
"I should have remembered you bruised easily." he kissed your forehead "I love you."
"I love you too." You say gently as you both drift into a sleep.

(Hahaha here's a little extra)
"Hey has anyone seen the professor? Class started ten minutes ago." Ingrid said concerned. Annette and Mercedes exchanged a glance before.
"THEY WERE BUSY." Annette burst out.
"......they?" Ashe asked innocently. Sylvain burst out laughing earning him an elbow in the side from Ingrid.
"L-lets just take a day to rest then." Dimitri resorted.