twenty-nine

ChimChim's P. O. V.

I was looking for Jamie, hoping that I would see her first thing in the crowd. I hid behind the security guard and peeked to look for the girl I've been wanting to see.

Is that her? No, I bet Jamie's not that tall.

I sighed. Right. I don't know what she looks like.

Everyone started screaming and chanting my name. But none of them were Jamie. I sighed. Sorry army, I've been really really wanting to meet her.

There's this one fan though, who kept chanting Jamie. Some fans looked at her and laughed.

My head snapped to that fan's direction. There's a reason why she's chanting Jamie. I was gathering my junks... I mean guts to come up and ask them myself. But then all of a sudden, the fan screamed in terror.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY! GET OUT OF THE WAY! HELP! HELP!" She shouted.

People were making way for her and some of the guards rushed to help.

"B*TCH OUT OF THE WAY!"

I stepped forward to know what happened but the security guard stopped me.

"Sir, I think it's best that you get back inside." He told me.

I nodded and followed suit. Fast walking to the girl screaming earlier. She turned to me all of a sudden, catching me off guard with her teary eyes.

"Oh my gosh Jimin!" She said said so loudly, she caught the guards attention. I waved them off and said that It's fine and that I know her.

"A-are you?" I stuttered out of uncertainty.

"I'm Maddie, Jamie's friend." She answered.

I nodded, "Then where's Jamie?"

"Sh-she...." Her voice trembled.

"What?" I then slowly realized that Jamie was the girl that passed out.

My breathing became heavy, I felt as if the ceiling fell down on me. "What happened to her?" I exclaimed, unintentionally shouting at Maddie.

"Jimin—" Maddie sobbed.

I kept staring at her, waiting for an explanation.

"Jamie's sick. She—"

"Yeah, no sh*t." I don't know why, but I feel angry, like Jamie being sick is everyone's fault.

I wanted to meet her so bad.

I walked away from Maddie and rushed to Jamie. She was sat down by the medics, her head leaning against the guard who carried her inside. Her eyes were closed...

She looks... Beautiful...

Her hair's long, and as I should've seen before, she was wearing a yellow bow on top of her hair. Her nose small and cute, her lips... Kissable.

I shook my head. Ew. You creep. Not appropriate.

I asked the guard that I can take care of her and that he can do his job outside. He looked unsure at first since I was the one who's most needed as a performer.

After a minute of sitting down and carefully placing Jamie's head on my shoulder. My manager shouted, calling my name. Once he saw me, he looked outrageous.

The medics said that they'll take care of her and that I don't need to worry. So I stood up and went to my manager. I heaved a sigh and faced my manager.

"Jimin! We were looking everywhere for you! We thought you left!" He started scolding.

I kept my head down and apologized.

"We were worried Jimin! Namjoon said you were acting weird earlier. We thought that you might have left!"

"I'm sorry hyung."

He closed his eyes and breathed out, I guess, controlling his anger.

"Who is she?" He asked, looking behind me.

I didn't answer.

"Is she your girlfriend? The one the boys' have been teasing you about?" He's tone softened as he placed his hand on my shoulder, making me look up at him.

I nodded, then realized our status and shook my head. "She's a friend."

"Which you like." He clarified for me.

I thought of something to say, something to reason but nothing came. "I'm sorry." I said instead.

My manager shook his head, "Don't be sorry. It's okay. It's normal and I understand. But..."

I just closed my eyes and nodded, already knowing what he meant.

The ambulance finally arrived and they took Jamie inside, Maddie following behind.

Seeing Maddie made me feel sorry for shouting at her.

Sh*t. I'm such an *sshole.

"Hyung."

"Yeah?"

"Can I go visit her after the performance?"

"I'll think about it."

That answer right there makes me wanna leave.