Twenty-eight

Jamie's P. O. V.

I stared at the floor, smiling like an idiot.

"Are you done?" My best friend Maggie interrupted my relishing of moments.

I sighed, "Yes." I slid my phone into my pocket and followed her back to the line.

It doesn't even matter where we fall in line anymore. I smiled to myself once again. I felt my heart dropping a little bit.  Woooh! I need to calm down!.

"Be still my heart." I breathe out, placing my hand onto my chest.

Maddie suddenly became quiet and asked me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I smiled. This type of questions really make me uncomfortable, I awkwardly looked away from her.

To be 100% honest, I feel happy. My heart is warming up. I've never felt this happy for a long time now. I'm also a little scared... Okay, a LOT scared. Who wouldn't be? Hopefully I won't get a heart attack.... Literally.

"Jamie... JAMIE!" Maddie shouted directly to my ear, surprising me, ALMOST giving me a heart attack.

"Gosh you scared the crap out of me!" I exclaimed, annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. But it's—" she stopped and came down to whisper at me. "It's him."

My eyes widened and immediately searched for him. I giggled to myself once I saw what he was wearing. His disguise made him visible to all fans.

Armies started screaming because of how Park Jimin he looks like. They were all trying to grab his attention, screaming his name, fangirling like a pro.

He stood behind his bodyguard, peeping from the side to search for me. Me. He came to search for me... What the f*ck????

My breathing started to become heavy, I started sweating profusely and my neck hurts, I can't breathe properly. "Maddie...." I called. She's too preoccupied, fangirling, to notice me.

"MADDIE!" I shouted this time. Tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

She finally looked at me and screamed when I collapsed to the ground

"GET OUT OF THE WAY! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I could hear Maddie panicking, shouting at people who are not listening. "HELP! HELP!"

Some people only gasped and whispered, some just stood there, too shocked to process what just happened, and some tried to help. But there are always people who thinks so negatively about everything. Just because they are jelous.

"Wow. People find new ways to get inside now." Some murmured to each other.

"Is she a sasaeng?" Some asked.

"B*TCH OUT OF THE WAY!" Maddie shouted as loud as she could, purposely shoving the girl who questioned if I was a sasaeng.

Getting help from the nearest bodyguards, they carried me inside the building and rushed to at least get me medical first aid. Before I even knew it, I passed out...