Fifteen

Jimin's P. O. V.

I kept on rereading our messages again and again, trying to figure out if she's just being crazy like usual. But... It has already been an hour now.

When did I call her? I can't recall anything.

I sucked in my breath, lying on my stomach. I checked my call history and actually saw that I indeed called her. Except it wasn't me who she talked to. It was Taehyung.

That punk. Why in the world will he do that?

"Kim Taehyung!!!!!" I shouted with maddness. I could hear Jungkook laughing from his room.

"I'll arrange your funeral. Now go!" Our maknae laughed.

V appeared at my bedroom door with a sheepish smile on his face. "Yes?"

"You bastard! You called her didn't you." I accused.

"I... Did." He admitted.

"Oh you have no shame!" I ran to him and he began to run too.

"I have shame! I'm sorry!" He laughed entering Jungkook's bedroom. Before he could lock the door I twisted the doorknob so he couldn't.

He cursed and leaned on the door to prevent me from entering. I placed my weight on the door (which is useless) and pushed.

I could hear V screaming and shouting.

"JUNGKOOK!" He shouted

I heard Jungkook laugh and clap his hands.

"HELP ME!" V shouted, excited and panick stricken.

I groaned and did my best to push the door "Taehyung you dead man!"

"Jungkook! Don't you dare go and help him!" I added when I heard more footsteps.

"NO! NO! NO!" V giggled, I know, he giggled.

I felt the door getting lighter so I pushed it open. I almost stumbled down, face first but caught myself. On the ground, I saw Taehyung tackling Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Jungkook laughed, pushing him off of him.

I walked up to them and went for Taehyung's stomach, tickling him to death. He jerked around and tried to stop me.

"Haha! I'm sorry! Ha! Stop!" He struggled.

"F*** you man!" I cursed at him, tickling him even further.

Seconds later he managed to escape and end up lying on Jungkook's bed.

I glared at him "don't f***ing do that again you bastard!" I punched his shoulder, laughing.

His mouth opened and he voiced out an exaggerated scream.

For a little while we were all just panting, recovering from the fight. Then V started, "I'm sorry, I got curious. She kept on texting you even when you weren't replying." He explained. I call bull.

"Hyung hung up on her earlier." Jungkook butted in.

"You what? No wonder why she's mad!" I groaned, frustrated.

"Call her." V suggested.

"Yeah, and then apologized." Jungkook nodded, agreeing.

"What? V should do it!" I raised my voice out of disbelief.

"Why me?" V exclaimed.

"You called her, she might think that I'm messing with her if I called." I whined, not having the courage to call her.

"She... Alright fine!" He sighed.

"You did this." I pointed my pointy finger at his chest.

I gave him my phone and he took it, dialing Jamie's number and putting it on speaker so we three could hear.

It rang but then when she answered, I started panicking. "This is not a good idea." I whispered.

Jungkook shook his head "hyung! There's no backing out now."

"Hello?"

I watched V and he frowned, looking at me. "It's not her." He mouthed.

"Uh... Who's this?" He asked.

"This is Maddie, Jamie's best friend." The girl, Maddie answered in a bored tone.

"Look, I don't appreciate you messing with my girl right here so I suggest you knock it off and find someone else to play with." She said dauntingly when V didn't answer right away.

"Uh... Oh right. Sorry." V pathetically replied.

I hit his arm and urged him to explain further.

"So uhm." V hurried before she would hang up.

"I'm actually Jimin's friend. I'm sorry for calling earlier and hanging up immediately. It was rude, I know." He kept on rambling, making me face palm.

"What's your name?" She cut him off.

"Taehyung." He meekly said.

Maddie laughed dryly "oh let me guess! You also have a friend named Jungkook!"

The three of us looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Oh. Uh. No." V denied, nervous. "By the way, the real friend who owns this phone is right here, I really am sorry." He added, hopefully changing the subject.

I grabbed my phone and quickly asked, "hi, can I talk to Jamie?"

"Oh my gosh!" I heard someone squeal. It's weird but I already know that it was her. I smiled and felt my chest warm up.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Hello." I whispered back, smiling to the point where my cheeks would hurt.