Chapter 1

Freedom was all he craved for.

Peter Parker is a fool who's addicted to men and shamefully shows it off at a nightclub. He works as a stripper at séduisante rouge club in New York City, a casual yet well known place for some communities. People often ask Peter, in an unintentionally condescending tone, how he ended up here at such a young age.

"I just really need the money" he simply answers in an awkward laugh.

Truth is, being exposed in front of those men puts him on a horny high. He wants them to watch his lace adorned body as he dances up on that stage, the cool colored lights highlighting his curves as he twirls seductively on the metal pole.

he was serving drinks tonight as he wore his brand new strapped up bunny costume. He teased customers as he bent down to show off his cotton ball tail, placing down the shot glasses. Soon enough, he was already dry humping a guy boner's as he moaned 'daddy~' in his ear.

But, There was a particular table that caught his attention, a gut feeling that sparked an interest in him.

"I swear it was the driest shit I ever felt, it was fucking putrid" Romeo Canali, the mob boss of a mafia family. a powerful man in his 50's with tattoos illustrated all over his muscles. he was smoking a cigar as he blabbered away about his day. "whore couldn't suck dick for the life of her"

"that's the type of bullshit you'll get when you pick up a random chick off a street, half-assed sex and an unfuckable body" Dante Moretti replied with a chuckle, his vision focused on the performers as he sipped his Gin. he was the youngest and newest recruit with remarkable knife skills. he was a slick pocket picker who knew every secret pathway of New York.

"any body is fuckable if your drunk enough" Tony Stark, the most respected wise guy in the family. a 43 year old playboy who could charm anyone. he often styled expensive name brands and was ungodly attractive for his age. Peter definitely had his eye on him.

"So, Stark, aren't you gonna get yourself a chick?" Romeo asked, crushing the cigarette bud onto the ashtray.

"What's wrong with Athena?" Tony furrowed his brows, slipping off his tinted sunglasses and into his jacket pocket. Athena Martinez is one of their best sex worker, earning loads amount of profit from customers daily was her specialty.

"Nothing, She's incredible!" Romeo said, "but, the more money, the better"

meanwhile, Peter was trying to subtlety catch Tony's attention. He locked eyes as he continued to dry hump the dude across the room, arching his back and running his arms down his body. It worked.

"I think I might know someone" Tony breathed out.

-

This boy was a godsend.

Peter was sucking Tony off in the men's bathroom, hair ruffled up and his lips wrapped around the throbbing boner were swollen pink from their rough make out earlier.

"Jesus christ, kid" Tony was slightly tipsy and caved in, giving Peter what he wanted. He pushed back the boy's bangs as his member twitched inside the warm drooling mouth, "you're so good"

Peter moans in delight as he buried his face into the musky scent, gripping onto the dress pants around Tony's ankles. His underwear tightens around his boner as pre cum drips out and seeps through the sheer clothing. He palms himself desperately as he explores tony with his tongue.

The sight of the weak boy kneeling down in front of him only excites Tony more, "fuck, I'm gonna cum" he groans as he slowly thrusts himself down peter's throat. He lets out a low growl as he cums inside Peter's mouth, his thighs shivering from the immense pleasure shooting through him.

As Tony was finishing himself, Peter sneakily slipped his hand in the pockets of Tony's pants in an attempt to find any goods. He pulled out a heavy wallet and hid it in his outfit without a trace of evidence.

"Good boy" Tony smirked as Peter happily swallowed the cum, wiping the remains dripping from the boy's lips and letting him suck it off his finger.

-

The group were getting ready to leave when a receipt arrived at their table.

"It's on me" Tony said as he grabbed the piece of paper first, attempting to read the blurry numbers as he dug for his wallet, "what the fuck?" he whispered to himself.

"What?" Romeo asked. Tony's eyes scanned around the table frantically, until his eyes landed on Peter who was counting the money in the wallet.

"That bastard stole my wallet!" he howled as he pointed to the thief, his time with him vanishing from his mind. the boys followed his gaze and caught his sight, storming to him without a second thought.

"Shit" Peter bolts out, knocking people over as he pushed through the crowd. Dante catches up and jumps in front of him, tackling him down. Peter struggled as he kicked him off his body, tripping when he escaped. As he was about to make it to the exit, Romeo appears and punches him down. He grabs peter by the throat and bangs him against the wall, punching him again.

"You're fucked, little kid" Romeo threatens, his eyes blazing with anger as veins pumped through his forehead. "You're coming with us"