Chapter 4

"Where's the money?" a Swedish man in his mid 20's asked urgently as he arrived to the table.

"Show us the diamonds first" Romeo's raspy voice cut through the ambience as he tapped the ashes off his cigarette. Romeo met this man at a strip club the night before, who promised him a set of authentic diamond jewelry in exchange for 10 grand. They agreed on meeting at a downtown cocktail bar at midnight for the transaction. Tony stood behind the man as he crossed his arms, guarding him from an escape attempt.

Alarmed, the man hastily pulled out a pelican case and revealed a glistening pair of diamond earrings and a necklace. "They're my great grandmothers, worth more than 10 grand"

"Yeah, yeah" Romeo sighed as he slid the case towards him and grabbed an earring, inspecting it carefully against the light. "Not bad, kid"

"10 grand for the earrings. The necklace is for a different kind of offer"

"You fucking kidding me?" Romeo swore, "we agreed on a whole set!"

"Yes, but I'm afraid you cannot bring me that offer" he explained as he placed the jewelry back in the case and shut it closed.

"What kind of offer we talking?" Tony chimed in.

"Give me one of your prostitutes and the necklace is yours"

Romeo paused for a moment.

"get your boy" He ordered Tony.

-

The cold breeze glided against their skin as it carried warm colored leaves.

"You ok?" Dante asked Peter as he leaned against the pavement wall.

"Yeah" Peter answered faintly, his arms wrapped around himself for comfort. They were waiting outside of the pub as dread wrecked Peter up. He never wanted to go but somehow, Tony convinced him with his charm. He dressed him up in all black and called him his baby doll.

"Im Dante, by the way"

"Peter"
"Are you afraid of me or something?"

"Is that a retarded question or you're just a dumbass? Peter sassed with narrowed eyes.

"For fuck sake, I'm being serious!" Dante fussed, "this whole bad boy thing is just an act"

"so?"

"What, you think I like hurting people for a living?"

"Yes." Peter promptly answered.

Dante sighed as he rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb, "listen, peter, I only do this to survive and have a bed to sleep in. We're both in the same situation here so I think it's best if we stick together through this"

"how can I trust you, though?" Peter asked as his stomach tied into tight knots.

"You don't have to" Dante said as he shrugged his shoulders, "I just wanted to clear things up"

"Ok" Peter breathed out. He didn't believe any words that came out of that boy's mouth and he sure as hell didn't believe he was faking it. He can't trust anyone else but that playboy who owns him.

Tony appears out of the building "You're coming with me" he wrapped his arm around Peter's waist and guided him inside. Peter cools down as he snuggles up against his torso.

-

"Ahh" the Swedish man exclaimed as Peter joined the table, "he's perfect"

"This is not an easy deal, Viktor" Romeo said.

"Well, I am sure we can figure something out" he smirked as he admired Peter.

"Oh, He's not going anywhere" Tony clarified as he caressed Peter's thigh under the table, "He's mine"