1. Shape of things

Ummm, this chapter will be about where to place stuff.
-----------

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooo. Umm, how do I start????????? Ok.

How I learned how to place stuff was by circles and shapes. I know I know. It's a pretty obvious thing to say, but it's true! When I started trying to draw kinda-realistic stuff, I always used drawing books. And in the drawing books, they always started off with a base...thing(????????)

You always have to start off with something, but sometimes maybe you wouldn't know where to start. Well, if it's a head or something, you need to start off with the shape. What does the shape look like? Is it a circle? A square? A triangle? I'll show you a pic of 'Peggy'. A chicken I designed with my friend:

 A chicken I designed with my friend:

(Not sure if good example)

Well, you can see it's in stages. It goes from a circle, to a chicken. That's because you added things on 1 step at a time. You started off with a shape, and built from that. That's why you always need to start off with a shape, even if it's a just 1 little circle. It's pretty much the lay out. If you don't like the layout, you might not like it in the end. (IM SORRY IF THIS ISN'T WORKING. IM NOT GOOD AT THIS STUFF).

But don't worry too much about the layout. If you keep erasing and starting again, YOU DON'T NEED TO. Everybody needs mistakes in their life. If You don't make mistakes, you don't learn. And you might NOT be making a mistake.

If you looked through my first drawing book, you'll see my Ed Sheeran portrait. Lots of mistakes there (The last picture). And in that picture, his eyes are WAY too big.
When I first started drawing the picture, I thought I was making his eyes too small, so I drew them bigger. And when I was half way through, I may have seen that they were a bit big. But I kept going. AND NOW ITS SO OBVIOUS. I REGRET THAT SOOOO SO MUCH. ARRRRR.

Annnyyyywaaaayyyyy, I'll see if I can get a pic.

O
M
G
That is horrible photo quality. Nevermind. But anyway, where was I??? Oh and the ears a horribly small. AS SMALL AS THE FREAKING EYES. But anyway, we all make mistakes. We will never get anything perfect first shot. NEVER. And if you do, YOU ARE A FREAKING ALIEN. OUT OF THIS WORLD. UNRECOGNISABLE.

I think I got a little bit carried away there 😂😂😂