𝔄𝔯𝔦𝔞: "𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔬𝔫"

Theme: "The City Gates" from Baldur's Gate

Aria's Relationships Concerning Other Kingdoms:
Closest To: Lemezia
Bad History With: Elduin
Looks Down On: Balrith

A Short History on Aria:

Home of the royal family, (including me!) one will never find themselves searching for entertainment in this luxurious kingdom. However, unbeknownst to most Arians, their kingdom was once only dense forest and home of the Balriths. Once King Lafitte X discovered the land, he deemed it the perfect location to house his family. Additionally, the king demanded a whole new city be built around it so that his family was not entirely isolated. When this was still not satisfactory, Lafitte X raised the taxes in order to remove the population of poor farmers and working class. This is why, even today, Aria is known as "The Noble Region".
It was even recorded that Lafitte X would pay nobles to attend his grand parties. This was done purely for the sake of power and popularity, which was why he was the most popular ruler in Qustelan for a time. No one could have ever imagined such a gruesome fate would fall upon their king.

On the first day of winter, King Lafitte X was found dead in his own chambers— he had been murdered during the cold, dark night. The sole evidence of any murderer was an open window. It was officially determined by the royal court that the murderer entered through the king's bedroom casement, stabbed him to death, then exited, once again, through the window. Many have found this explanation unsatisfactory, and for good reason.
The king's chambers are on the highest floor of the royal palace. No scuffing or evidence of anyone scaling the wall was found. Furthermore, there was a thick layer of snow on the ground, and it had not snowed on the night of the murder. No footprints were ever found.

Many Arians have blamed and suspected that a citizen of Elduin was responsible, to which Elduin claims is impossible and unthinkable. This has only continued to fuel the hate and tension between the two kingdoms. Of course, all of the citizens have mostly forgotten about these things. In fact, the winter festival, which takes place on the first day of winter, is coming up soon. How exciting!

House Lafitte Banner:

(This is not a role playing area

(This is not a role playing area. Please comment your name in this chapter if you would like to join House Aria.)