chapter 1: The Wedding day

Sitting.....waiting. the music starts to play.my heart is beating fast..faster.. thinking i am meant to be with this person,i love him and he loves me. Ever since he and i imprinted. Cold hands touch me... my father who is stuck in his seventeen  year old body is ready to walk me down the aisle.in my mothers dress that he married my mother in.

Are you u ready

I sigh.. trying to get my breathing steadied....ya

All right renesme its our turn.

Thanks dad i know this is hard for the family to deal with jakes family but.....

I love him.

I know.

As we start to walk down the aisle my mother walked on i am focusing on three things. 1, my breathing,2 my footing i am a little shorter than my mother and i am only 17 but  my love for jake is timeless.and 3.... jacobs bronze face and white smile. As i aproach the end of the aisle i see his smiling face.my heart nearly pounds out of my chest. He hears that he still has the smile but i can tell he has a concern look in his eyes.

When we get there my dad  turns kisses my cheek and gives me a quick hug. I show him that im scared and the day jacob proposed. He whispered in my ear its ok jacobs good.

The bride and groom are going to share their vows with each other, the preacher anounced.

Renesme?

Can jacob go first?

K?

Jacob go ahead.....

It's like gravity. Your whole center shifts. Suddenly, it's not the Earth holding you here.  It's her You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector. I love  you nessie. And i will be proud to call u my wife.

Renesme.....

“You are my lover and my teacher,

you are my true counterpart.

I will love you, hold you and honor you,

I will respect you, encourage you and cherish forever jacob

Your are also the wild man in my life and i will be proud to call u my husband.

Jacob kind black do u take renesme carlie cullen to be you lawfully wedded with for as long as you both shall live........ there was a long enough pause.. or what seemed a long to me before he said the amzing words do i ..... i mean I do. I give a quck sigh of relief. ... Renesme Carlie Cullen do u take jacob to be you lawfully wedded husband for - I do i said not being able for him to finish his sentence. Jake u may now kiss your bride.his kiss was sweet and pasionate i was ingulfed with his heat- of course anything is hot or warm next to me becuz im part vampire but i dont care.... and then he dipped me.