|| Chapter Four ||

{ Time Skip bc I can }
It's been about a month since Matthew and I have spoken to each other. Things have really gone down hill for me while all he's doing is living the good life.
I still don't see why he stopped talking to me.

"Hey blakely!" Someone yells from behind me as I'm getting my books for class
As I turn around I get pushed to the ground and someone kicks my side
"Don't ever go near Matthew ever again!" Was all I was able to hear because everything else was just mumbling

I don't even know who did this. Or why they did this.
I get up after they walk away and go to the bathroom and as I lift my shirt I see that I am getting a big bruise on my upper left side

"That's the start of a little thing I like to call bullying" a girl who looked like a sophomore said as she walked out of a stall...

"What" I bet she's one of those kids you hear about in stories about that kid getting made fun of that over exaggerate everything...

"I heard a saying from my grandpa before he died that said "A promise doesn't mean a thing anymore" I would remember that" And she simply walked away. I don't understand what she means and I'm not sure if I even want to.

I put my shirt down and went to class. I'm pretty sure that this person - sounded like a guy - broke a rib... I got many glares and people were mumbling things that I only wish I could hear.

At the end of the day I was going to put my books up and that girls words kept replaying in my mind.
"A promise doesn't mean a thing anymore"
I soon knew what she was talking about
•••
authors note:
sorry this is so short :/
-vote
-comment
-follow
My friend kelly is probably gonna help me a lot with this story bc she's fabulous and the kelly character is based on her, so kelly if you're reading this... Ilysm