Chapter 14

Midoriya's POV

     I hear a click right beside my ear. "Are You sure about that?" I pale. I start to turn my head, but I get hit by something metal.
     "Look at me and I blow your brains out." Crap, crap, crap! What am I suppised to do? "I'll get in trouble if I let you escape. Especially with Eri there. Lay on the ground and put your hands above your head." I start to get on the ground. What the heck am I doing? I flick my eyes up without moving my head. I whisper really quiet so only Eri can hear me. "Eri, you need to trust me."
     She moves her head. I tighten my grip on her then power my arms with One for All. I launch her in to the air. I kick sideways at my attacker and jump into the air after Eri. I hear gunshots below me. I grab Eri and land on top of the building. I check her to make sure she has no wounds. I look over the side of the building. The man down there is waving the gun around screaming at me.
     Someone reaches out the door and punches him across the face. He falls on the ground unconscious.

     Lemillion looks up at me and gives me a thumbs up. I jump down with Eri. "Thanks." He nods. "Where did he even come from?" I shook my head. "I have no clue. Maybe there is another exit."
     We look around the alley for any doors opening. I see someone enter the alleyway. I run to the side and hide Eri behind a dumpster. "Stay here and don't come out." She nods her head. I join Lemillion in the center of the alleyway. Lemillion disappears into the ground. I power my hands with 8% and flick my fingers at the villains. Lemillion appears in front of the villains and gun shots ring out. He starts punching and dodging villains. I take his distraction to get closer. One of them pulls their gun up and points it at Lemillion's waist. "Watch out!" I yell to him. He nods. I join the fight. 

     Lemillion's POV

     Midoriya is helping take care of these villains. "Midoriya, stay back! The bullets can't hurt me!" He nods and falls back. He is directly behind me. I can see Midnight and Snipe enter the alley with us. I turn my attention back to the villains. They shoot at me, but the bullets pass through my body. Snipe and Midnight help me take care of the last of them. 

     Midoriya is at the dumpster where he hid Eri. I walk over to him. "Good job!" He turns back around and Eri is in his arms. He has a wide smile on his face. His shoulder is bleeding a lot from when he got shot earlier. He also has a lot of blood on his shirt. Wait, he was behind me! "Midoriya. Can you put Eri down for a second. He nods. He sets Eri down and I gasp. There are multiple gun shot wounds in his abdomen. I should have told him to be more careful! I ran over to him. He looked down and made an O shape with his mouth.
     He fell and I caught him. "Deku-San?" I picked him up and brought him to Eraserhead who had just entered the alleyway. "We need to get Midoriya to the hospital!" Eraserhead nods then takes Midoriya. I pick up Eri. Eraserhead turns to Snipe. "Can you get the police over here to clean this mess up?" Snipe nods. 

     Midoriya's POV

     Lemillion asks me to put Eri down. I wonder why until I see the bullet holes in my abdominal area. I fall forwards and he catches me. I didn't realize how much blood I had lost. I can barely feel it because of all of the adreniline in my system.
     I slip in and out of consciousness. I hear bits and pieces of conversation between Lemillion and Aizawa Sensei. Eventually I black out altogether. 

     I wake up in a hospital bed. I move the hospital sheets over and see bandages wrapping around my waist. I feel some on my shoulder too. "Good, your awake." I raise my head. There is a doctor standing in front of me. "Your very lucky. If you had arrived a few minutes later then you wouldn't have survived."
     There is a little girl who has wanted to talk to you. I see Eri's head at the other side of the bed. She climbs up and sits on my chest. "Hi, Eri." She starts crying. "I'm so sorry that you got hurt because of me." I pulled her in for a hug. "Eri, never think that that was your fault. I fought because I wanted you to be safe. Plus, everything is good now. The past is in the past." She buried her head into my neck. "Thank you Deku-San." I rubbed her back. "Your welcome Eri-Chan." 
(This is the alternate ending. The original Ending is after this ending.
This next ending is the Original ending. I thought I would write it second due to the fact that the ending has a more sad tone, but I made it where I could continue with another series if I liked.)
     Midoriya's POV

     I hear a click right beside my ear. "Are You sure about that?" I pale. I start to turn my head, but I get hit by something metal. "Look at me and I blow your brains out." Crap, crap, crap! What am I supposed to do? "Put her down and get on the ground." I set Eri down, but punch the villain in the stomach. I hear a shot then punch him in the face. He falls to the ground unconscious. I turn back to Eri and get on my knees.

      "Are you ok?" She nods her head. "Midoriya, your bleeding." I look down at my chest. The blood is coming out at an alarming rate. I think one of my lungs might have been hit. I grab Eri. I need to get her away from here. I run across the street. To the alley over there.

     I fall to the ground. I can barely run. I sit down on the ground against the wall. My breath is short and rapid. I hold my hand over the wound, but know that without a hospital, I'm going to die.

     I look across the street towards the sound of fighting. Aizawa Sensei runs past my field of view. I open my mouth to call to him, but fall into a fit of coughs. Eri is crying while clutching on to my hero costume. I looked at the pool of blood around me. 

     I look into Eri's crying eyes. "Eri, I need you to do something for me." I reached up and pulled out a piece of hair. "I am about to give you something very important to me. You can't tell anyone about it except for All Might." I handed her my hair. "I want you to take this." She looks down at the hair in my hand. "Why-" "Please Eri, I want you to take it. You have to give it to All Might."

     Tell him that I chose you. He Will understand.." She takes the hair from me and closes her hand around it. "Will you give it to him?" She nodded. "Good." I gave her a hug. "Eri, one day your going to be a great hero. Remember that. All Might will be able to help you too. Your a great person Eri. I am happy that I was able to meet you." She is crying. "Deku-San! Don't die Deku-San!" I kissed her forehead and leaned back. "Stay safe Eri-Chan." I closed my eyes and fell into darkness.

     8 years later

     I walked down the street. I just finished training with All Might today. I can already control 59% of One for All without breaking any bones. I am on my way to the cemetery. Today is July 15, his birthday. I walk to the grave and hang my head. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn. 

     "Hello Bakugo-San. " He stopped in front of the grave. "Oi Deku, I don't know if you can here me, but happy birthday." I place my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Bakugo-San. If I hadn't been there then he would still be here. He should have lived, not me." Tears started leaving my eyes. He sighed. 

     "It's not Your Fucking fault. He was a hero. Heroes save lives. He knew you would be a great hero when he gave you that power. Prove him right." I nodded. My name is Eri and I am the next successor of One for All. I will proudly weild it in Deku-San's name and become a great hero just like him.

                             -The End-

 (This is the original ending. Tell me in the comments please if you would like to see a sequal series made where Eri grows and becomes a hero. I also hope you enjoyed it. I hope the Ending wasn't rushed. Thank you for reading!)