Chapter Five (Part 2): "Asta the Cat"

Noelle's POV:
I looked down in my arms to a sleeping Asta, who was right now, a cat.

He really is c- ugh! Why do I think about these things when im with him!

Then the Black Bulls Hideout came into view and it hit me. How would I tell the rest of the members what happened!

Crap. This is bad. If Captain Yami finds out he will kill me!

I flinched at that thought.

I asended down a good walking distance from the hideout and walked the rest, trying to figure out what to tell the squad.

I had finally approached the hideout's doors and opened it.

In there was total choas, as it usually would be....

"Hey Magna! You still haven't landed a single attack on me! Are you softening up on me?!" Luck beamed bouncing around the room from Magna's attacks

"Oh I wouldn't say that, I'm only getting started! YAAAAHHHH!" Magna shot back and increased his attacks to shoot more faster.

"YAH! I think I drank to much..." Vanessa mumbled to herself between hiccups.

"You think?! But it kinda doesn't matter because im planning a MIXER!" Finral beamed, "Yes, I can already see my future with the girl of my dreams!"

"Ha! You wish! Your so much lf a flirt the ladies hate you!" Vanessa stated between hiccups.

"The truth hurts.." Finral said teary-eyed.

"My sweet precious Marie..... I wish I were with you forever, my goddess...." Gauche mumbled while his nose bled looking at the photo of Marie.

Grey stood there in utter shock, because of all the racked that was going on.

Gordon just mumbled the unknown.

Captain Yami approached us, ignoring the racket going on behind him.

"It really took you all day to get one single CAT!?" Captain Yami stated with a face that just says, "You've earned yourself a death wish".

Shoot. I don't see this ending well....

"Um.....Yes! I always wanted one so here it is! I named it Asta Jr. Because it looks like Asta in cat form....." I managed to say.

Captain Yami stared at me for a good 30 seconds and laughed.

"Hahaha!" Captain Yami chuckled, "Just don't let it wander! By the way, did Asta come with you?"

Busted.

"Um......I don't know! H-he left me in the capitial... a-and I thought he already came h-here....hehe..." I answered nervously.

He left me with that answer and I sighed a breath of relief.

That's the rath of Captain Yami......

I went to my room and put Asta down on the bed.

"Why do you always get yourself in the weirdest situations?" I asked.

Then sighed and stroked his fur, I instantly fell asleep.