Chapter Eleven: "The solution" (Part 1)

Noelle's POV:
"What do you mean? Why do you need me Noelle?" Vanessa asked with a confused look.

"I'll explain in my room, now come on!" I answered and yanked her to my room,but before that I looked to my squadmates to read their faces. That way I could sorta try and tell what they thought about the situation with Asta.

I looked back to see Luck and Magna arguing again. Finral in thought, and Guache mumbling things about Marie being mad at him if he didn't help Asta. And finally Grey and Gordon were mumbling to each other about the situation.

At least they somewhat care....although its weird with the way they show it.....

We walked down the hallway to my room, and when we got to the door I let go of her hand.

"Jeez Noelle, I know Asta's important to you but that doesn't mean your squadmates don't care. Besides that doesn't give you a right to yank me down the hallway." Vanessa stated with a sly look.

I choose to ignore what she had said.

I took out my room key and unlocked the door, then shoved her in and slammed the door.

I sighed. Vanessa had taken a chair near to the door, still looking at me with a smirk.

"Ok! You can stop looking at me like that! I'm sorry I dragged you here....."

Vanessa removed the smirk off her face and smiled.

"Your fine."

"But can you tell me why your asking for help with Asta from me...?"

"ALRIGHT! LISTEN UP VANESSA!"

Apparently I scared Asta yelling and caused him to jump into Vanessa's arms.

"You have magic that can change the fate of a person right?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"I want you to come with me to the capital tommorow with me. There is where you will use you magic to change the fate's of Asta and Yuno."

"You mean pretty boy. And what do you want me to change their fate to?" Vanessa smirked

"Just anything that- ugh, back to normal...just change them so that they aren't cats."

"I will try!" Vanessa beamed.

"And remember that if you mess up then it will be yout fault when they forget about us about us and we forget them."

"Alright. But I have a question."

I looked at her with a confused look.

"What is it?"

Vanessa's POV:
I looked down to Asta in my lap sitting there purring for no reason. Then back up to Noelle.

"Are you gonna admit to the fact that Asta is more than an idiot that is really loud all the time?"

Noelle's face went from calm to alerting in less than 15 seconds.

"Wha- w-why do you ask?! Its not like he is! He's my squadmate! I have a right to care! What are you implying!?"

Her face went tomato red as she rambled on.

I laughed.

"I guess this means the answer is a yes."

"What! No it isn't! Vanessa!"

I got up and walked out the door. But before that I said,

"Ok! Believe what you want but the truth can be seen!"

And closed the door.

Noelle's POV:
She has some NERVE to ask such a ridiculous question!

But do I really?

I looked at Asta who still was on the chair. I watched as he hopped off and jumped onto the bed.

I sighed.

I don't have time for this.

I went over to my desk and started writing a letter to Klaus and Mimosa.

Dear fellow friends,
     I have a plan that will fix Asta and Yuno, but of course I will need to you to meet me in the royal capital. The rest of the details will be explained when we meet.

     Sincerly,
          Noelle

I folded the letter and put it inside the envolope that was next to me.

Then I got up and layed down on the bed next to Asta.

Alright Asta you'll be better in no time!