Too Looooooong

• Dedicated to For some reason the username won't work

Natsu: *Looks a the message* Yeesh. You put a lot of effort into this one.

Happy: Aye... It's going to take forever to finish...

Natsu: Alright! Bring it on! 

@CrimsonRuby: Hey there! My name's Rose, the Elemental Dragon Slayer! I have 3 questions for you guys !

Natsu: An introduction?

Happy: Aye. 

Natsu: Eh. I guess that's sweet. But THREE QUESTIONS!?

Happy: We've answered more than that, Natsu... -.-"

@CrimsonRuby: 1. For Natsu--Where the hell did you leave Lu-chan while your doing this ?( I swear on my life, Natsu Dragneel, if you make her sad or not answering this truthfully, me, Erza and Mira would make you regret to have EVER been born)

Natsu: Lucy's just at home.. I don't see the issue. She's got plenty of writing to do...

Happy: She also kicked you out and told you to bug someone else! ^-^

Natsu: SHUT UP

@CrimsonRuby: 2. Truth or dare! (for Natsu, again)
        I need Donut-chan, Happy and Mira cooperate with this
        - Truth : Tell me who do you like/love the most ? ( And don't give me the damned innocent " What do you mean" thingy. Just tell the truth. No, and I mean NO INTERUPTTIONS! )
        - Dare : Kiss Lucy and confess to her! Man up, you coward, or Gray would beat ya! 
Oh, and thanks *Gives Happy a big salmon, Mira a new Demon form, and for Donut.......a donut?!*

Natsu: I think you must have completely forgotten that Lucy and I are dating... >.>

        And why do you need Mira???

@CrimsonRuby: 3. To Happy - Who do you think would make a better couple with Natsu ? Lucy or Lissana??? Give me your honest opinion! *whispers* And make sure Lu-chan can hear Natsu's confession, ne ?

        Give me all the juicy details!!!!

Happy: I think Natsu should be in a couple with both of them! 

Natsu: HUH!?