Mayuri

@MisakaLovesYou: Here's a scenario for you. You open your closet, and find Mayuri Kurotsuchi there, grinning all crazy like.. and he takes out some gloves and says.. "Whose ready to test my... products?Teeheeheehee."
        What is your reaction Natsu?

Natsu: NOPE! Nuh uh! I have dealt with enough of that guy for a life time!

(( Upcoming flashback which was an RP I was originally going to post, but decided against. This RP was old as crap. ))

~~

Natsu stopped, breathing heavily through whatever oxygenated liquid it was that he was being held in. His hands and forehead were pressed against the glass as he slowly relaxed from his assault. If it weren't for the tenseness in his body and the twitching of his cheek muscles, he might appear unconscious. "What the hell is this?!" he shouted, unsure whether he would be heard from the outside.

''An absorption chamber, boy. Are you that dense?'' Mayuri asked him. He pressed something and the liquid suddenly drained, and it grew cold.

Natsu slammed his forehead against the glass as the contents with him changed. "Let me out!" he shouted. He banged the glass again with his forehead. "Let!" again. "Me!" again. "Out!" growling the last word, he did it again and again.

~~

        And Happy.. Lucy has become your maid for a week!! What's your first command!?

Happy: I think I'd make her serve me a whole platter of fish!