1

- ooops... -
[ nia's pov ]

first day of sophomore year. ahh.

as i stepped out of my moms car she holds my hand and winks at me "good luck."

i tried to give my best fake smile and nodded. i probably looked like a ballsack full of pubic hair but hey, what's new?

i am standing on my school ground. why the fuck am i standing on my school ground? i breathe in the gross, fake people air that everyone breathes into here at high school. i smell the smell of weed, juuls and evaporated sperm. oh, have i missed this hell.

i let out a big exhale and start walking to my school and right when i entered i saw sahar on her daily hoodie and her juul on her right hand.

"hey bitch." she says in a monotone voice as i sat beside her on a bench.

"hey." i say sighing because i'm back at this fucking hell.

all at once, out of nothing, the fucking king himself, jay sits beside us "oh my goshhh, where's the excitement???" he says waving his sandwich all over the place.

"oh. i didn't know we had to be-..." i get fucking interrupted by the pOPuLaR girLs screeching.

jay looks at me and sahar "see?? the excitement..."

"suck my dick bro." sahar says inhaling her juul.

jay rolled his eyes and started using his phone. even though sahar, jay and i were sitting on the same bench, the three of us were in our own worlds, better said planets.

sahar was in her, i dont give a fuck, suck my dick planet.

i was on my, i want to die planet.

and jay,
oh jay,
he was on his, rainbow and unicorns smoking weed planet.

even though we were in different planets, we still were able to somehow get along and enjoy each others company. weird, but ohkay.

the ball rang and as i looked at sahar, her eyes glew. wait, what the fuck, her eyes glew.

i looked at the direction she was looking at and i see an unfamiliar but yet, familiar face. a caramel boy, with oh, wait... are those face tattoos? weird flex, but ohtay.

he was also wearing a black hoodie with a beanie on so i can't see his hair.

he is a one fine caramel bo-

bitch stop it. no.

"jahseh is fucking back." jay says and sahar nodded taking jay's sandwich and bitting it.

the bell rang.

🌸 * 🌸 * 🌸

this is the third period and all the juniors and sophomores were at the library. we were talking about our summer and it was so boring.

i looked at mr. deans mouth and all i could hear was 'boop, boop, beep, cashushu. tee tee cooo, tee tee, coooo.'

it was the first day of school and i was expecting to get my energy from a xanny that a kid from the hallway gave me and the energy that everyone was gonna give today because its the first day of school, but in my surprise today was actually depressing.

i could feel my eyes getting heavy and right when i felt like i was floating away the door open and you hear a loud bang.

i flinch and look over at the door and saw the tattooed caramel.

"you are late fifteen minutes mr. onfroy and it's only your first day." mr. dean says sighing.

"teacher, he just came back from juvie, come on, give him a break." cindy, the bubblegum thot, thot says.

i roll my eyes.

"yeah teacher... give me a break." the tattooed kid says in a sarcastic tone.

"okay jahseh, this will be your last time doing this, but welcome back." the professor welcomes him back "you may sit beside ms. nia."

oh, shit.

i looked at the caramel boy as he winked at cindy.
she started blushing.

cindy was the typical pretty brunette girl with perfect teeth and a beautiful shiny smile. every boy wanted her in school, mostly because she was so confident and she was in the cheer team. she was also very mean and never really had real friends, only fans.

i don't envy her though. i actually feel bad for her.

"remove your bag." jahseh commands me as he rolled his eyes looking unamused.

i looked at him surprised. why the fuck is he being rude for?

"excuse me?"

when i asked him that, the two guys in our row backed away and sat somewhere else.

"remove your fucking dusty bag."

the audacity of this guy.

no one is going to disrespect me "yeah and what's the magic word?" i ask in a sarcastic tone as i squinted my eyes and fake smiled.

"bro, don't fuck with him." someone in the class said.

i roll my eyes and this fucking kid. this fucking tattooed face, taco bell paper wrapped looking headass threw my bag to the floor and sat right next to me.

i stood up, exhaled, got my bag and sat on my seat.
i was so fucking mad and i was ready to smack this bitch up but nia. it's only the first day.

🌸 * 🌸 * 🌸

it was lunch break. i was sitting with sahar and jay. both of them kept on saying how it wasn't good that i talked back at jahseh because he's apparently a gangster and he into that murder gang shit but i just couldn't help but laugh at them.

everyone were soo geeked up about this fuckboy coming back from juvie and here i am, confused onto what the hype is all about.

"should i do an ombre fade french tip thingy, or a cow nai-..." sahar gets interrupted by jahseh and his crew.

"we wanna sit here." jahseh says while cindy was at the back smirking.

jay and sahar stood up but i was the only one that stayed sitting.

"come on nia, let's go." sahar said.

"no." i say looking at jahseh and his little rats with a smile.

"stop being a bitch and just leave." cindy says.

i licked my lips and laughed "we were sitting here first so i don't understand what's the problem?"

"nia, it's just a seat." jay says and it was so obvious sahar and him were scared.

"bruh, you're getting into my nerves cunt. stand up and go with your little lame friends." jahseh sighs.

i stood up and oops....

my right hand accidentally slipped and involuntarily slapped jahseh's face.

authors note :
vote and comment <3

anyways what's your thoughts on nia?