4

- george -
[ nia's pov ]

it's been a fucking week and jahseh didn't talk to me at all. it's my last period and the whole week has been boring. nobody was bullying me. the whole week i kept on debating wether i should apologize for dissing his mom but still, i'm an egoistic narcissistic. i should probably fucking apologize. ugh.

i decided to kinda change my style into being more girly and tight but then every guy from snap was sending me dick pics. i was fucking traumatized but i didn't change my style because if i wanna reveal a lil skin, i'll reveal some. a horny dude that can't control his dingaling won't stop me.

the ball rang which meant that i get to go home, watch netflix, not do any homework and sleep.

i grabbed my bag and a cute white boy with blonde hair stood in front of me.

"huh?" i try to act unimpressed even though he was cute.

"i'm george." he smiles and awwww he has dimplesss!!

i already knew his name. he is in the fuckboy, jocks group. stokeley, jahseh and some other lightskin dweebs were in there. but to be honest in their group jahseh was the most attractive. too bad he's an asshole.

i look at him from head to toe "okay."

i start walking away.

stupido, stupido.

i am really fucking trying to be nice but my muscles and brain just doesn't want that. something in me always has to be a cold hearted bitch.

he then grabbed my arm "why are you rushing? you gotta do something?"

he is fucking cute i-

"no." i sigh "i just don't wanna be under your presence."

oh my fucking god AND YOU FUCKING WONDER TO YOURSELF WHY YOU'RE SINGLE.

"ahhh, you tryna act hard to get." he chuckles "i have football practice now, if you wanna come i'd appreciate it."

i looked at him from head to toe again and he was finnnnnnneee-

"oh, so you a jock?" i laugh.

oh, my god, what are you trying to portray yourself as? you have a handsome guy in front of you, just go suck his dic-

"i guess so..." he bit his lip "you wanna come or no?"

"um, do you even know my name?"

oh my fucking god nia, just go with him to the football practice.

"yeah, nia rose." he laughs.

"i guess i could go with you..." i shrugged.

aleluja!

george let out a big smirk and i started following him to the football field.

i sat at the bench. "i'll just change and i'mma come back." he says winking.

while everyone were changing into their equipment jahseh was already at the field running. he didn't see i was watching him.

damn he's cute-

NO

"you out here watching jahseh?" the coach looks at me.

i start stuttering "no... we-, no... george invited me."

"oh, george is also a good player but jahseh is a beast, he's just big trouble." the coach says shaking his head.

of course, jahseh is trouble.