3

- headache -
[ jahseh's pov ]

i put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. my mom looked at me and kissed my cheek.

"i better not hear from the principle."

i give her a thumbs up.
i didn't wanna talk and say imma be a good guy today in school because we all know i won't.

i left my house and entered my good friend's car named george. he one of the whitest niggas i know but he coo i guess. he deals with a lot of shit i do so he a real one.

"ayeee" george greets me and i smile.

"what's up?" i ask sitting in front.

"wow, i didn't know i was fucking irrelevant." ski says at the back seat.

"i didn't see you." i chuckle.

"well you a fake ass friend, say bye bye to the doritos i bought you."

"stop lying, your fatass already ate that shit." george says shaking his head.

george drove off and i saw a cute girl on a bike. she had a white tennis skirt on, baby blue tight t shirt, her brown hair was in two buns. i couldn't see her face but from her fit she seemed sexy.

"oh she a fine shorty." ski says.

george licked his lips "i'd tap her and as a gentleman, put my dick in her ass."

i didn't comment on her appearance, i wonder how her face looks lik-

george drove faster and i was able to see her face.
just my fucking luck it was fucking nia rose.

"OH SHITTT IT'S NIA ROSEE!!!" ski says jumping up and down inside the car.

"IT'S NIA THE VIRGIN!!!!" george laughs. "i see a glow up and fat cheeks."

i get pissed "bruh she's fucking ugly and obnoxious, her pussy prolly smells fishy."

"id still tap." ski says. "i'd make her accidentally slip on this big fat DIC-" george interrupts him.

"she always been a nun lookin headass, since when did she transform into a slutty sailor moon?"

"thot phase." i say laughing.

-

it was lunch break. i went inside my locker and put my weed inside. i closed my locker door and accidentally bumped into nia making all her books fall.

"fucking idiot..." she says under her breath.

bruh, who she think she is?

"what the fuck did you just say?"

she looked up while she was getting her books from the floor.

"i don't like to repeat what i said, i'm not a parrot."

she really don't know who i am.

when she picked up all her books i kicked her books from her hands and everything fell down again.

she stood up. "look, i don't know who the fuck you are but you've always had this bad blood on me. can you just leave me the fuck alone?"

i never had somebody talk back at me.
i was never expecting anybody to talk back, especially a girl that's a fucking midget.

"that's why you have a fucking bag, you put your books inside, dumb ass bitch." she actually pretty but she annoyed the fuck out of me.

"your momma mustn't have raised you right if you can call a girl a bitch that easily." she tilted her head.

i looked at her up and down.
i don't know what to say.
why the fuck don't i know what to say.

"that's what i though." she said smirking.

she kneeled back on the floor and started getting her books.

i walked away and i wanted to fucking punch her.

i go back to my table at the cafeteria and cindy started massaging my back and i removed her hands from me.

"ouchh..." she says. "baby, what's wrong?" she held my hand and i removed my hand.

i looked at her.
all these bitches the same.

"leave me alone, we not even together."

when i said that our whole table were controlling their
laughs. i looked back at cindy and a tear drop from her eye went out.

"you're such a fuckboy." cindy walked away wiping away her tears

authors note:
vote and comment even though it's a shitty book because i need clout (: