Book cover/"Why does it still hurt...?"

Hi guys, before I show you guys an art, I just want to say... that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I kept you waiting. I'm sorry that I guys have to wait for my books. It's just... outside of Wattpad, it has been really hard for me, my depression is getting the best of me, my dad doesn't like my sexuality (I'm bi) but will still supports me and loves me, my mom and my sister is helping me fight through it, but I just can't help but to feel a bit stressed cause of what my dad said, I started to cut myself, but my sister stopped me from continuing it. And yea, that's everything that has happened to me, again, I'm so sorry that you guys have to wait, but don't worry! I'm going to continue still, I just need a little more time until tomorrow.

Okay, so that's a side, the first one I'm going to talk about is the book cover.

My friend is making a new book, it's called Parasite 2: A New Connection. She ask me at the beginning of July if I can make her a book cover, of course, I said yes, but I told her that I can do it when I feel like it.

And now I started drawing and I finished it today, since it was easy, and small, and not much detailed, which is still good! This is her username: Coolfox972 and her books are amazing! I hope you guys read her books too.

And now the second one, it doesn't have any title, but it DOES have a quote or speaking.

"Your Father doesn't like it, but he will still loves and support you."
"But... why does this feeling... still hurts..."

This is really important to me. Instead of keeping it to myself, I decided to draw it out in the paper, I didn't know what I was doing until I finished it, and when I looked at it, I've realized that I drew every. Single. Emotions. I had... in me... if you look to the right, you'll see a Bisexual flag, and the color of it... it's draining... drained to black, grey, and white... in the background, that's my heartbeat... it felt like my heart stopped... it hurts so much... I honestly don't know what to do...

I'm still recovering of what happened... it still hurts, that I get nightmares from it! I wish... I didn't get nightmares... I wish I didn't have to hear what he had to say... I wish I didn't... like I said, I'm still recovering, I'm still holding strong. So don't worry, I'm going to be fine.

Bye-bye my pups. I hope our guys like these two arts...