Updates; coming back, new art

Hey everyone! Um... honestly I have no excuse of why I haven't updated on any of my books, but one reason why is because I haven't use nor open Wattpad in a very, VERY long time.

I honestly don't have the motivation of updating my books, I tried to but I ended abandoning the app yet again for another few months. But for 2022, I'm going to do my best to update all the books, including the old books. I won't promise that I'll update daily like I did before, but I will try my best to at least publish a page or two.

I'm very sorry that you guys were waiting for an update of one of my books, life outside has been hard for me, including social media. Again, I'm very sorry.

Now I got that out of the way, I want to say some things of what I did.

Before I turned 18, I wanted to do art commissions, so I can earn more money and save it for my future goals, I finished the template, I just need to tweak it a bit and it'll all be good, though I'm going to add a few more templates to put notes and stuff to make it clear. Even if I turned 18, I'll still do it, just got to finish it and let it out in the public.

Also, got some new art I wanna show.

I started to draw more on digital and gotten used to it for a couple of months. During the Summer 2020, I only had the computer temporarily bc it was my mom's and she needs it the most, which made me abandon the tablet for months until the Spring and Summer 2021, I would try to get into it but I couldn't help but feel distracted and abandoned it again, but it was only for a short time and got myself back into it again. Which makes me very happy, because not only I can do this daily, I can do it after school.

And about the traditional drawings? I'm still doing it, I actually use that opportunity to draw sketches on paper and put it in the digital, which makes me even more happy.

Right now, I'm drawing a fanart for the person who is making a Fnaf Security Breach book, and they said they really wanted to see a fanart of the character they described, which got me the opportunity to comment them about it and just started doing it. There names are winterslush and their book is pretty cool, if you guys know the Fnaf Security Breach then you can go read it, make sure you don't spoil it, but if you guys don't then don't spoiled yourself from just reading this.

Here's the Y/N, the animatronic Deer

I'm really loving this so far, the description they gave was a good help for me also, but I did add a few things to it since this is a reader character and not an OC character;I add another earring with the chain connecting to the end of the earri...

I add another earring with the chain connecting to the end of the earring that's shaped of a crescent, and have a dangling little chain with a little gem at the end.
I remember reading a part where the reader was running with Gregory on their back, so I decided to make their hair short in order for them to run faster, it doesn't look short but it will when I draw it on computer, also bc of how floofy it is, just want the floof to represent their Deer.
If they run really fast, then they should have a good lean body figure for them to not only run easily, but also to slip in small cracks and vents, other body figures can work for that as well, but I already stuck to this plan, also-also, I was thinking making her bottom legs, calves to hooves, to be a little thicker, but I decided against it and just did this (as you see in the picture). I'm going to add little more details on the computer, so for now this is what like.

This was really fun to draw and I'm glad that I did it on paper before on computer, thank you winterslush for giving me the perfect opportunity to do something like this, I hope you like the gift.

I think that's pretty much it, I'm going to add more art stuff here in the future, along with updates and stuff. Again, I can't promise that I'm going to update daily and stuff, but I will do my best to update a book with a page or two.

Hope you guys have a good day and New Year, let's hope 2022 will be better than before.

See you on the next update. <3