first real day of school

(Last night)

Jin Finished the kimchi.
he yelled" DINNER IS READY!!".hoseok and yoongi came to the kitchen and saw the kimchi.

"it's looks very delicious seokjin"Says yoongi while he was staring at the kimchi if it was love at first sight. "Call me jin" Said jin with a soft smile.

"Okay jin can we finally eat, i am starving!!!" Said hoseok.

"Okay let's eat" Said jin happy
Yoongi and hoseok took a bit.
The look on there faces made jin happy."Oohmmh myYy GAwgdd this is delicious" Said hoseok with food in his mouth.

"Indeed this is the best kimchi i ate so far" Said yoongi while licking his plate.

Jin was happy They liked it.

But he was worried about tae sinds tae wasn't a really good Cook and he would probably eat takeout because he is to lazy to make food for himself.

"Maybe i can bring him leftovers tonight"He thought.
He texted tae.

👑Worldwidehandsome👑

Hey tae

Princess tae💙🐢🍀

Hey bro whatsup?

👑worldwidehandsome👑
Well i have some leftover kimchi
Do you want it?

Princess tae💙🐢🍀

Yeah i am pretty hungry
And i was about to order myself a pizza.

👑worldwidehandsome👑

Okay see you soon
Bye😙💚

Princess tae💙🐢🍀

Bye hyung see you soon😊

Jin packed the leftover kimchi in a plastic box and goes out of the kitchen. He saw yoongi and hoseok sleeping on the sofa."Adorable" jin smiled to himself."He exit the living room and was now walking in the hall.

11 12 13 14 16 ....17 found it!

Jin knocked on the door and a little boy opened the door and said."What do you want?" Said the de boy.

"That is pretty big talk for a little guy"
Says jin sassy.

The guy glared and said. " who do you think you are"

" I am Kim seokjin, i am the brother of taehyung and if you don't Let me in right now I will personally hit you with a frying pan okay,little kid?"
Jin said calmly but sassy at the same time.

"FINE" Said the guy.

Jin walked in and suprisingly the room here was clean.Jin walked to taehyungs room and saw tae with a mathbook is his hand."Hey i got your food" Said jin happy. He was so happy to see tae because he couldn't see him much today because the cafetaria was used for the party planning crew and They didn't had any lessons today.
But he is glad he got to see tae today.
"Thanks hyung, your the best!"Says tae happy.

Jin looked at taehyungs face.
Tae looked like he was opening a christmas present.Tae took a bite and said" HOLY shit hyung this is so delicious".

"Thanks tae, Should i do this every day?" Asked jin."If it is not to much work" Said tae."Then i will do it i wan't you to became big and strong princess" Said jin happy."Thanks hyung" Tae said while enjoying his kimchi.