거짓된 사랑 [Fake Love]

It was all fake.
Just fake.
Everything is fake.
All the thoughts kyungil had that namjoon loved him as much as he loves namjoon.

It's all fake.
It was a one side love.
He couldn't see that.
He didn't saw it.
He was too blinded.
too blinded to see that..
It's Fake Love.
But he didn't saw it.
Too blinded...

Just like mihoon.
It's sad that people like them exist.
They go through hell.Imagine having thoughts that just makes you want to scream..but the only light you have is that one person.That one person that makes you feel something.You feel... Alive.You feel like you can escape those thoughts.Just like hoseok with Jin.When jin is with him the voice disappears.The feeling of being miserable and insecure.

It all disappears.

He felt happy.
He felt confident.

Hoseok deserves this right?
After all what happened to him.
He deserves a little happiness right?

Everyone deserves happiness.
But the sad truth is...

The world doesn't care about equality.
The world doesn't care about your happiness.

But will it care by hoseok? Or mihoon? Or maybe even kyungil?
Don't they deserve happiness?
After all that shit what happened to them.They deserve something right?
Is it happiness.....?

Or... karma?

Will see about that in the future..
Now.. let's begin with the current life of them..Will talk about the future later..when the time is right.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yoongi was walking through the hallway.He was on his way to English class.But then.Someone back hugged him.Two small hands were wrapped around his waist.Yoongi looked who it was.He then felt the urge to throw up.
His face expressions showed disgust.

It was mihoon.
"Get your filthy pig hands off me!"says Yoongi disgusted.He turned around and pushed mihoon away.
Mihoon fell on the ground.

Mihoon looked down.
He then looked up with a weird grin on his lips and tears in his eyes.
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOVE ME??!! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!! YOU CAN CUT ME AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!! YOU CAN TORTURE ME! ABUSE ME! HOLD ME HOSTAGE! CUT DEEP CUTS ALL OVER BY BODY! CHOKE ME ALMOST UNTIL I DIE! JUST MAKE ME YOURS! MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE!"Screamed mihoon to Yoongi.
Yoongi chuckled.He then walks over to mihoon.He then stomps with his foot on mihoon ankle.

Yoongi heard..

//!C R A C K!//

Mihoon cried from pain.
Yoongi laughed.But then mihoon smirked and blushed and said"Give me more~"Yoongi looked confused at mihoon. Then he felt two big arms around his waist."Hi kugi" he heard someone whispering in his ears.

It was taehyung. "Hi handsome" says yoongi flirty.Mihoon looked furious at them and yoongi was loving ever second of it. "Wait I remember you! You were that guy that asked for yoongi that one time.. right?"says taehyung to mihoon.

"Hmhp yeah I am and what about?"mumbelt mihoon annoyed.
"Geez, I was just asking no need to be rude"said taehyung irritated.
Yoongi looked at taehyung.

(Yoongi's thoughts)
Holy shit taehyung is hot when he is irritated.I would love to see him angry. To see the fire in his eyes.To see the desire to just scream attached someone.The anger.

Fuck that would be hot as hell.

(End of yoongi's thoughts)

Taehyung poked yoongi's cheeks.
"Earth to yoongi..."says taehyung.
Then yoongi got back to reality.
"Sorry I was daydreaming"says yoongi as he scratches the back of his head.
"I have those things too sometimes.
I had ones a weird daydream about flying snacks and twerking
snakes"says taehyung with twinkles in his eyes.