Ch. 20 (end)

Jackson knew she would be the last, yet the most risky. He wouldn't want it any other way. His spider web is full of things that don't belong, he is simply adding a new collection to his web of things.

It was night time and the couple was still roaming the streets of Seoul, not ending the night early at all. They were just simply walking hand in hand. They didn't even let go once.

"Babe, you want to head home now? It is kind of late. I can't have my baby catching a cold in this cold night. You should go home and be in your warm bed." He was rubbing his thumb on the back of her hands as he said those sweet caring words anyone would fall for.

"Hmmm but I want to spend more time with you. I doubt we would see each other much because of work and all. Just a little longer, I promise I'll go home after."

Just like any other girl, y/n simply sink deeper and deeper into the ocean, unable to float up for air. She is being slowly suffocated by Jackson.

"Sure baby, anything for you. I just care too much for you to get hurt in such cold weather." Jackson took off his usual leather jacket and placing it around y/n's shoulders to help her keep warm from the harsh cold weather.

She clearly wants to say something but was immediately cut off by Jackson, "No, just keep the jacket on. It is cold and I wouldn't want my baby girl to get a cold. I'm fine, the cold doesn't really bother me and you need it more than me."

Those words made her blush and Jackson knew that this fish has already bitten the hook and cant get out. He only needs to reel it in.

Her love her money all his to take.

His heart rejecting those lovey feelings he had felt for her from the start.

Love is for the weak and he certainly isn't weak.

The end

It was a rather forced end but I won't go any further than this. I'm 1000% sure he isn't this way. I feel like he is a very grounded person and I hope he achieves more as a solo as well as with Got7.

This is the end of the book so... yea.