Jealous Much?

Allura slammed her door and started spitting out curses from left to right. 

"THAT UGLY ASS DUMBASS BABY I WILL FUCKING MURDER IT!!" 

Oh yeah. Keep in mind that this is at 3AM in the damn morning.  And a certain little baby was up at this hour.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Keith woke up to the sound of yells and screams coming from one of the rooms. Little Keith was scared and his parents was sound asleep in eachothers arms. Crawling out, he crawled his way to the door and decided to be an adventurous baby. 

He crawled out to the hallway and stopped when he found the door that was making the most noise. People didn't realize that Keith could understand words a lot more better and he heard what came from the suspects mouth,"Awura?" She stopped her curses and glared at the small baby at her door and growled, "GET THE FUCK OUT!" 

Keith's eyes shot open and started to scream cry and didn't feel arms lift him up in a comfortable chest. He opened his eyes and seen his favorite Lance! 

But this was not a happy Lance, this was a pissed off Lance. 

Allura glared at the paladin and snarled,"What?"

His voice went low, "Say one more hurtful thing and you will regret even FUCKING LOTOR YOU BITCH" Even Keith shivered at the change of tone and still cried his little heart out. 

Slamming the door as hard as he could Lance made his way to his room and laid down with Keith still crying on his chest. "Shhh...you are with me now sweetheart..I won't let her lay one crusty ass finger on you for as long as I live!" Lance exclaimed and held the baby close and they soon had fallen asleep in final peace.