2. Can't Contain the Cage

He was flipping through my resume and application when I walked in.

"Go ahead, sit right there." His voice gave me goosebumps. He motioned to the leather seat in front of his desk.

I approached it and sat down as gently as I could. It would be a bad first impression of I broke it within the first five minutes of meeting him.

I looked around briefly while he was still looking through the papers. The room was very minimalistic and exuded a cold aesthetic. There were no pictures of family or anything that indicated a life beyond work.

"So I see you have previously worked for Danny Devito as his assistant?"

His voice cut and flowed through me, all the way down to my c0ck.

"Ah, yes. I did previously work for him but I only left to pursue something... Bigger, you could say." He looked up and I could see something in his eyes that I couldn't decipher.

"I'm sure we can figure something out. If we do decide to take you...on." The look he gave me on that pause made my ears leak a little.

"I can offer yo- the company different opportunities and techniques that have never been used before in an industry like this." I am a little desperate, I do have to admit that.

The thought of bending his hairy but perfect pink buns over his antique desk made my 9.6 inch hole destroyer with the width of a beer can just leak uncontrollably. I hope I'm close enough so that he doesn't notice my growing precum stain. I'm afraid my pants will bust open, they can barely contain me already.

"I can see that you are quite capable already, we'll have to see how you do after your trial week." There's a slight blush on his cheeks that are oh so enticing to my ogre eyes.

I instantly take grip of that detail.

I have a big burst of confidence sprout from within. "I am quite capable. I can handle a variety of things that..."

I stand up and bring my hidden ginormous twunk destroyer into view. His eyes widen and he looks up to me.

"Handle hard labor, gushing pressure, and heart pounding situations." I enunciate every word with an even heavier accent that I knew would make him so wet.

"I think I get what you're putting down. I don't want you to think that this will guarantee a job." I grab and yank his chin towards me.

"I never wanted that, not really." My hand travels down the much shorter length of his body.

I grab his big member but not even close to the size as mine. I can feel it twitch in my hand. His voice hitches and stutters a little bit, "r-r-really?"

"Don't act shy. You knew too. The way I was looking at you, anyone could tell that I wanted to pound you into nothing." My hand curls further into a place I know I will be looking and licking at the end of this interview.

He tried to pretend he didn't feel it. That he wanted me to be his green giant master. But he wanted it so badly in his core, that the way he looked at me defeated all efforts to convey the contrary.

I wasn't made to be someone that can take orders. I was made to give orders and Nicholas craved it like a kid for candy.

He gasps when I squeeze a little bit tighter and nudge him up to look at me in the eyes.

"Tell me you don't want this. That you don't want to look at what this pristine specimen of an ogre has to give to you."

He looks at me with certainty. He wants this. Looks like I'm not a bad judge at all.

"I've wanted it ever since I saw your picture. When I got to your application, I couldn't help but instantly grow at the first sight of that prime cut ogre."

I let go and quickly rush to his side of the desk and push him down onto it. I unzip my own pants before undoing his and yanking his down. I rub my hands down his back and grope his right pink little bun.

I rub my green pole down his crack and then get down on my knees behind him.

I give a good look to his blossoming wicker basket hole and then I proceed to dig in.

------------------
Hi.

I have been working on my motivation to do this and I have finally started to get back on this. I appreciate every comment and vote this story gets. I have most of where I'm going with this planned out so expect more consistent updates from now on.

Thank you for reading this and especially thanks to that recent comment form February. Hope you have/had a wonderful quarantine.