In Deams, Awake

"Woah! woa woah! Kev!"

                                Kevin bumped at Zack as he turned in the corner

        "What happened to you?!  where did you go, I was looking for yo- .. what the- you're bathing in sweat"

        " I went up the upper floor. There is.. Let's get out of here"

                                Kevin replied

        "O-okay..?"

They went down the second building and to the comfort room. Kevin Immediately washed his face with the cold water from the faucet. Wiped his face and looked back to Zack.

        "Now, can you tell me what happened?"        

                                Asked Zack, curiously

Kevin snatched the juice from Zack's hand. Opened it and have a big gulp.

        "I went to the unfinished floor in that building. I check the rooms. In one of them, there's a letter. I read it. It says someone wants to kill me"

        "HAH! Prank!"

                                Zack shouted, he didn't believe. Even Kevin can't believe it. But it feels so real

        "Hah, I hope so.. That was scary up there"

        "What's in there?"

                                Zack take a slurp in this iced tea

        "Well, a sort of death threat and a photo of a bloody floor"

        "Hmph. Good one"

They paused from talking and eat their food. When they finished it…

        "Let's go home, it’s getting dark"

        "Okay"

                                Kevin threw his plastic bottle to the trash bin, and so as Zack

        "If I have time, I'll go there sometime. I'll try if I will piss my pants"

        "Go on, if that's still there. I’m sure the one who did that dumped them"

        "One point for you"

        "Let's just go home"

They parted in the Station. Zack take a bus, and then Kevin rode a train.

He can't erase the picture of that scene from his head. To him, it really feels like real. Kevin thinks over it, again and again until he got home.

He turn the knob and pushed their wooden door. He saw his mother but he ignored it, he went straight to his room, and to his bed. He took a rest there for a few minutes before he went out to eat dinner. His mother keeps talking to him, asking how the first day went. He answered passively, His mouth responds but his head thinks of the "prank" earlier.

Almost two hours passed until the curfew, his mother killed the lights in the living room as he turn the shade of his room. He opened the aircon, lied down, cover himself with his blanket and closed his eyes. It has never left his head.