dorm mates // conler

it was never known why, but connor and tyler seems to hate each other with a burning passion.

it all started at the moving day in college where the two were placed as dorm mates, and since then, they have both hated each other from the core.

maybe because connor was the typical bad boy, tattoos and piercings and black garments and all those dark things. his biceps, shoulders, chest, back and neck were filled with dozens and hundreds of meaningful tattoos, ranging from a blooming flower to a blood-dripping knife. 

and maybe because tyler was the typical gay guy, mint hair and flamboyant colors. he was never seen wearing plain black, it was always with a twist. he was the literal representation of a ball of sunshine, smile never failing to brighten a dull day.

and maybe because they were polar opposites that their mind automatically moved to hate the other. tyler was all smiles and giggles, chocolates and candies and pink with a sprinkle of rainbow, while connor was all frowns and scowls and sarcastic chuckles and everything monotonous and tedious. 

tyler was invited to a small get-together by his friend to the beach nearby. a bonfire with marshmallows on a stick, scary stories and canned beer.

he dressed an outfit of everyday attire. leaf green muscle tee with a cluster of band logos scattered among the fabric of the shirt, dark ripped skinny jeans which fitted him perfectly, and a charcoal sanuk vagabond to complete his outfit.

tyler closed their dorm door, leaving the scowling and reading punk inside. he exited the building and walked towards the beach, not noticing that he left his phone back at the dorm.

connor, being left behind in their cramped room, continued to read the book he got from barnes and nobles, to kill a mockingbird, in a silent environment.

connor spotted the white iphone placed carefully on top of the mahogany shelf, flashing blaring lights above it. out of curiosity, he went over and grabbed the annoying and noisy gadget, perceiving that it received a text.

tyler, hurry up! 

connor shook his head and placed it back on it's original position upside down, the floral casing contrasting against his boring black t-shirt. he went back to his bed and read, and read, and read, and suddenly, two hours had passed and he wondered why his dorm mate wasn't there yet.

not that he would care if tyler died, of course.

taking the opportunity, he entered the code to his phone and opened google chrome, typing in the url of a porn site. hundreds of videos with naked men and women greeted him, and he scrolled through the screen until he found a gay one.

he raised the volume of his phone and pressed play, the video starting. the two men conversed and talked and it was boring, up until the shorter guy flicked the taller guy's bulge, and suddenly, the two were kissing passionately and hands were lost in a forest of blonde and brunette hair.

he lowered his basketball shorts and his member popped out, throbbing and painful and aching for a touch. he satisfied himself, his palm wrapping around the thick, veiny length. he slowly moved his hand up and down against the flesh of his di.ck, pleasure surging through him as he watched the bottom get roughly fucked by his muscular top.

the two in the video were moaning loudly to an extent where connor got anxious whether the adjacent dorm could hear it, so he lowered it down a bit. he continued his lustful movements, jacking off to a high-definition sex movie with two hot men.

meanwhile, tyler was a tired mess, walking through the carpeted hallways. he didn't know why the corridor was carpeted, but he couldn't care less about it right now. he just wanted to peacefully lay down on his side of the room and fall onto the depths of a deep slumber.