Chapter 23

"Yah..!! Where are you dragging me to?"

Taehyung whined when his best friend Jimin dragged him towards almost every stores in the mall they were in, saying he will buy some shirts for him despite of numerous refusals from Taehyung that he doesn't need one.

Jungkook hadn't contacted Taehyung since after he had left his house that morning. Taehyung felt an uneasy feeling, a feeling of somewhat loneliness that he couldn't even explained nor understood. He somewhat missed those comforting stares and smiles he used to get from a particular person who hadn't even shown up for so many days. He didn't feel like doing anything since everything he did, that could only remind him of Jungkook even more.
So he called Jimin because he needed someone to give him company and comfort him not forgetting to stop himself from telling the reason why he felt that way because he didn't want his friend to know about something that he himself wasn't even sure about.

"I don't want to try it now Jiminie"
Taehyung pouted when Jimin gave him a shirt to try on.

"Just shut your mouth and try this on, this will look good on you."

"Jiminie... I don't wan---"

Taehyung couldn't even finish his words since Jimin shoved the shirt to Taehyung's face and pushed him towards the changing room ignoring all the whines Taehyung was throwing at him.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

"Now... Let's go and grab something to eat. I'm dying of hunger now"
Jimin pouted to which Taehyung just rolled his eyes playfully and let his best friend drag him to wherever he wanted to.

Jimin tried his best to make Taehyung smile again. He tried to asked him what was bothering him but knowing how Taehyung tried to ignore his questions, he just shrugged off the thoughts to ask any further. Instead, he brought Taehyung out with him for shopping so that he could at least cheer him up a little and there he goes... Taehyung was finally smiling after he cracked some jokes as they walked out of the mall towards a cafe to eat something.

"Uhh..!! Isn't that Jungkook?"

Taehyung snapped his head towards where Jimin was pointing at but his smile faded right away just when he saw Jungkook sitting with a girl in a cafe back facing him and laughing together.

"That must be his fiance right? Woahh... she's beautiful. They look so good together right..?"
Jimin exclaimed unaware of his friend's expression.

Well... that hurts.
Did he felt jealous? Or sad? He didn't understood why did he even felt that way but it did hurt him. He could feel as if his heart just scattered into pieces.
He didn't even responded to Jimin as he ran away leaving confused Jimin.

"Yahh...!! Where are you going? Wait for me...!!"
Jimin ran after him following his friend's quick pace.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

"What happened to him Jimin? Why is he like that?"
Jin asked worriedly when Jimin entered the house a bit later than Taehyung who already ran up to his room without even answering to Jin.

"I don't know Hyung. He was ok when we were in mall but he suddenly ran away when we were about to go and eat something."

"Will you go and console him please? I'm worried."

"Yes Hyung"

Jimin gave an assuring smile to Jin and went to Taehyung's room. He slowly opened the door to find Taehyung curling up in his bed under the blanket. He could heard some sniffling sounds and was sure that he was crying.

"Taehyungie..."
Jimin tried to remove the blanket covering his face but he just snuggled himself under it even more not wanting his friend to see his tears.