Chapter 32

"Taehyung, she's my mom."

Taehyung widen his eyes when he came to know that the woman was none other than Jungkook's mother.

He felt nervous and happy at the same time that Jungkook even introduced him to his mother and that probably means he was really serious about their relationship.

He felt little awkward and nervous since it was his first time meeting her and also when he's dating with her son.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon, I'm Kim Taehyung."
He bowed to her politely and greeted her with his widest smile.

She didn't even hesitate from pulling him into a tight hug giving him circles on his back with her hand.
"Just call me Eomma. You're also my son."

Taehyung could feel a pair of teardrops fallen on his shoulders from her eyes in which he could exactly say she was crying.
He had no idea why did she cried but the way she asked him to call her Eomma instead and the warmth she was giving him from her tight hug gave him the motherly love that his life had been missing for all these years. He could feel comfort and safe under her arms as if he was in his own mother's embrace.

Jungkook was watching the most sweetest moments between the two that he didn't even realize the drop of tear that escaped from the corner of his eyes.
He quickly wiped them off when he felt the teardrops rolling down on his cheeks.

"Alright. Let's get inside. It's getting cold out here."

He announced, to which both of them broke their hug and Taehyung was led to their drawing room with a huge couch placed in the middle of the big room.

"You looked so beautiful my son. No doubt why my son is so whipped for you."
Jungkook's mother caressed Taehyung's face which turned red from blushing at her compliment and hung his head down shyly after saying thank you to which the woman cooed with adoration.

"Eommaaa..."
Jungkook whined at her mother for embarrassing him.

"Why? Am I wrong? Look how beautiful he is. I can't imagine your condition when I myself is so whipped for him."

"Eomma, you're making him uncomfortable."
Jungkook tried to form a pout out of embarrassment.

"Why should he? Taehyung, my son, do you feel uncomfortable?"
She slowly patted Taehyung's shoulder and asked him to which Taehyung just shook his head.
"See... He's not."

"Eomma, if you ask him like that then he would definitely say no."

"No. No. I'm really ok with it. It's ok."
Taehyung awkwardly spoke in the middle.

"That's my son. I'll be complimenting you from today onwards at how adorable and perfect you are. So be used to it even if you feel uncomfortable for now. Is that ok?"
She smiled as she stroked Taehyung's hair to which Taehyung could just nodded shyly with a smile.

"Well, how is your brother? Is he doing good?"

"Ah, yes. He's doing good."
Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Actually, I wanted to meet him too. Is it alright for him to come over here now? I mean... will he be busy right now?"

Taehyung checked his watch, "um... it's almost time to close the shop. So he might not be busy anymore."

"Alright. Then I'll send someone to pick him up. We'll all have dinner together today."
She smiled proudly as she announced her decision.

"Jungkook-ah... Don't you wanna show your room to your boyfriend? He's already here in our house. Why are you just simply standing there and keep staring at him as if you're going to eat him up?"